IT.COM

advice DON'T GET LOST IN WEIRD .comBINATIONS!

Spaceship
Watch

DOMAIN ILLUMINATI

THTMVATMEDNOATTop Member
Impact
Hey nP members,

we all know that the TLD space has changed completely.

While we can see many creative and great domains made from new TLDs we can see much more really weird and pointless .combinations - means weird and pointless domain name combinations in the .com extension - it often just looks like that 'it must be a .com in every case - no matter how pointless the name combination itself is'.

There are now so many opportunities to 'label' meaningful domain names with a new TLD - I personally recommend .top for the optimum / best 'label' - don't think .com is the future.

DON'T GET LOST IN WEIRD .comBINATIONS!

Do you agree?
Or not?
What is your opinion?

All the best with your invest,
kingof.top

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
New gTLDs will able to compete with new gTLDs only, .COM is wayahead IMO.

•••
There are huge names in .top, like overthe.top, rolling.top and bio.top Even an end user who hasn't heard of the new gtlds wants to buy them.

About the slang issue, in all languages most words have a sexual connotation. It's how us humans are build. This doesn't impede them to be successfully used by companies.

•••
There are huge names in .top, like overthe.top, rolling.top and bio.top

These are not huge names.

•••
•••
I agree.

My suggestion is to combine keyword + word that makes sense from product category point of view.

They shouldn't be just brandable for brandables' sake. Neither should they be spammy keyword-laden names as well.

Also there should ideally be a revenue model attached to the name or niche. A name that can be monetized by the end user or else what is the point!

•••
I just dont see a point why the billionaire would want the domain for billion dollars. If he can get for this money the most expensive tropical island of all time, or the most expensive castle of all time. Or 10 most expensive paintings of all time. If he went for all the most expensive things valued at 1 billion each, he would soon run out of money :(

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back