IT.COM

advice Don't sell very cheaply of your Chinese Letter, number, pinyin domain names

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

zollars Guo

Established Member
Impact
Don't sell very cheaply of your chinese Letter,number,pinyin domain names
I from china,have 5 years in the domain name marketing.
let me analyze the number,letter,pinyin domain names meaning.

358.COM auction ¥2.850,000 CNY,about 456,000 USD,the"358"chinese words harmonic tone, meaning1:商务吧(shang wu ba)Biz club;
meaning2:商务发(shang wu fa)get rich with Biz,
and a lot of chinese words harmonic tone combination.

5201314.com 我爱你一生一世(wo ai ni yi sheng yi shi)mean:I love you forever

GPSC.COM:
GP=股票(Gu Piao)stock、购票(Gou Piao)get the ticket、光盘(Guang Pan) DVDs,VCDs、果品(Gou Pin)fruit、and a lot of verb and noun;
SC=市场(Shi Chang)market、商场&商城(Shang Chang&Shang Cheng)mall、蔬菜(Shu Cai)vegetable、四川(Si Chuan)The Chinese big province,have about 85,000,000 people、手册(ShouCe)handbook, 收藏(ShouCang)collect,and a lot of verb and noun,
So they are a lot of combinations, like 股票市场stock market,果品市场 fruit matket,果品蔬菜fruit & vegetable,......and go on

ChaoZhi.com:the chinese pinyin auction on godaddy about¥196,759 CNY
meaning:超值very valuable、超支overruns、抄纸writing on paper、炒制&炒至hype

Like this,They will be more valuable than the general domain names a lot. Find the value in advance that will be not sell very cheaply.

(sales plug removed - please use marketplace to sell)

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
With all the hoopla in numbers , xyz and China plus the great discount on reg fees thought I'd grab this for Shanghai, kind rhymes too:

SH3.xyz
:xf.rolleyes:

Last edited:
•••
•••
Why the first number 118247 domain sold for that big amount and also in past?
Maybe 118247 is mysterious number the same as 142857 from Egypt pyramids.
Only with this explaination can you understand why the domain 118247 sold 12580 USD.:-,

•••
I like nnnnn .co domains !

99960.co

:xf.grin:

•••
WhaTE="artstar, post: 5092115, member: 959418"]I like nnnnn .co domains !

99960.co

[/QUOTE]
Why do you think they can do good?

•••
WhaTE="artstar, post: 5092115, member: 959418"]I like nnnnn .co domains !

99960.co

Why do you think they can do good?[/QUOTE]

Well its .co which is liked in China since its short & is specific for company business use.

The nnnnn is only appropriate with their right numbers and is liked more in pairs or triplet for China use is most preferred.

China uses numbers like names so a nnnnn with the right numbers may be of interest to the masses of over a billion Chinese alone who reverre numbers.

Besides all the .com, net, co in nnn, nnnn, are all regged so why not reg them?

•••
Didn't think I'd reg a hyphen gtld but couldnt pass this one up!

PIN-YIN.xyz
:xf.rolleyes:

•••
ChineseDomains.xyz
:P​

You all got em !​

•••
Don't sell very cheaply of your chinese Letter,number,pinyin domain names
I from china,have 5 years in the domain name marketing.
let me analyze the number,letter,pinyin domain names meaning.

358.COM auction ¥2.850,000 CNY,about 456,000 USD,the"358"chinese words harmonic tone, meaning1:商务吧(shang wu ba)Biz club;
meaning2:商务发(shang wu fa)get rich with Biz,
and a lot of chinese words harmonic tone combination.

5201314.com 我爱你一生一世(wo ai ni yi sheng yi shi)mean:I love you forever

GPSC.COM:
GP=股票(Gu Piao)stock、购票(Gou Piao)get the ticket、光盘(Guang Pan) DVDs,VCDs、果品(Gou Pin)fruit、and a lot of verb and noun;
SC=市场(Shi Chang)market、商场&商城(Shang Chang&Shang Cheng)mall、蔬菜(Shu Cai)vegetable、四川(Si Chuan)The Chinese big province,have about 85,000,000 people、手册(ShouCe)handbook, 收藏(ShouCang)collect,and a lot of verb and noun,
So they are a lot of combinations, like 股票市场stock market,果品市场 fruit matket,果品蔬菜fruit & vegetable,......and go on

ChaoZhi.com:the chinese pinyin auction on godaddy about¥196,759 CNY
meaning:超值very valuable、超支overruns、抄纸writing on paper、炒制&炒至hype

Like this,They will be more valuable than the general domain names a lot. Find the value in advance that will be not sell very cheaply.

(sales plug removed - please use marketplace to sell)
What is your view on Chinese premium LLLN and NLLL Sir?

•••
How does Baidu affect domain search.

I thought it was search engine like google. But I noticed that my 5L.com has been receiving 1 search per day since I registered it.

•••
What happened to this thread? No posts in a week!

So what have you been regging?

I've been into more dot co & xyz due to NC sale.

EggRolls.xyz

One if my favs for china market

•••
The Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in China
1. Xiaomi
2. BGI
3. China's luxury brands
4. Haier
5. Tencent
6. Geak
7. Phantom
8. Baidu
9. YY
10. CooTek

Top 10 Billionaires in China
http://www.forbes.com/video/3736321840001/

My point is not everything in China is pinyin especially if they have a global business model...

In recent months pinyin and numerics have become the new internet gold rush as the Chinese investment market was crashing they found more investment opportunities in domains... Most of the current pinyin and numerics are being traded among us domainers just like stock investments.

Great for everyone just be very careful not to use excess amount of cash to buy huge pinyin or numeric inventory unless you know what you are doing... When there is a pump there will be a dump and with every investment BOOM there will be a market CRASH... I might not happen within a year or two but it will happen...

Invest wisely friends and enjoy your sales and investments in the current market...:)

•••
What do you think about 8827.co and 886699.co? I already had low $xxx offer, you think it's good names?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back