Domain Empire

Dot law domain I want for practice area

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hey team,

Recently graduated law school here in Australia but am still about 4-5 months away from formal admission.

I would like to register a dot law domain for when I will eventually start my own practice

Can this be accomplished legitimately prior to my gaining the formal right to practice law?

Thank you!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You can register a domain name anytime !

•••
Congrats👍
Don’t believe everything you read here, not just this thread. Where you get your info @Yanosh ?
According to your digital daddy
The .law domain name is restricted to qualified lawyers and authorized legal institutions that meet the domain’s eligibility policy. Eligible registrants include:
  • Qualified lawyers — This varies depending on the region, but generally qualified lawyers pass a bar exam or obtain a license, and then maintain their practice.
  • Law firms — These are comprised of qualified lawyers. The .law domain nameisn’t available to support services such as paralegals or transcriptionists.
  • Courts of law — These are governmental organizations established by law to settle disputes between parties or administer justice in criminal proceedings.
  • Legal regulators — These organizations, such as bar associations in many countries, are established by law to regulate individuals and organizations providing legal services.
  • Law schools — These institutions are approved by legal regulators to educate individuals seeking to become qualified lawyers.
Source :
https://www.godaddy.com/en-ca/tlds/...s restricted,and then maintain their practice.

So ya anyone can register a domain anytime. Wether their doing it legally, you figure that out.

•••
Congrats👍
Don’t believe everything you read here, not just this thread. Where you get your info @Yanosh ?
According to your digital daddy
The .law domain name is restricted to qualified lawyers and authorized legal institutions that meet the domain’s eligibility policy. Eligible registrants include:
  • Qualified lawyers — This varies depending on the region, but generally qualified lawyers pass a bar exam or obtain a license, and then maintain their practice.
  • Law firms — These are comprised of qualified lawyers. The .law domain nameisn’t available to support services such as paralegals or transcriptionists.
  • Courts of law — These are governmental organizations established by law to settle disputes between parties or administer justice in criminal proceedings.
  • Legal regulators — These organizations, such as bar associations in many countries, are established by law to regulate individuals and organizations providing legal services.
  • Law schools — These institutions are approved by legal regulators to educate individuals seeking to become qualified lawyers.
Source :
https://www.godaddy.com/en-ca/tlds/law-domain#:~:text=law domain name is restricted,and then maintain their practice.

So ya anyone can register a domain anytime. Wether their doing it legally, you figure that out.
I thought it was a general domain , not dot law
My mistake !!

•••
Don't buy a .law domain, get a .com

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back