NameSilo

Draw James a tattoo - win 1,500 NP$

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I remember when I always was looking for NP$ or needed NP$ and I don't really want to give these NP$ to anyone, I want to give back to the teenagers of this community. So, I'm holding a contest. I'm looking at you teenagers to submit me designs of tattoos (That you've created - to confirm its yours, I expect a PSD or layer by layer screenshots and finish design)

I can't really base it on a niche, I'd love a plant or animal in the design, maybe a skull? I'm really open for ideas to be honest. I want you guys to design what goes on my skin!

Any questions can be asked via PM or posted here. I'm pretty open with colors and designs.

Amaze me NP Teens!

I'm hoping for many designs, I'll choose the best and award them 1,500np$ - I may also give some prizes for runner up! :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
On it (I need the NP!) Mine probably isn't going to be great and wont win but i will have fun trying! Bo you want just b/w or full color images?

Are AI files ok?

•••
jblogg said:
On it (I need the NP!) Mine probably isn't going to be great and wont win but i will have fun trying! Bo you want just b/w or full color images?

Are AI files ok?
Color or b/w is fine, I'd love color though ;)

•••
Im using illustrator not photoshop, is that ok?

•••
!!

jblogg said:
Im using illustrator not photoshop, is that ok?
Go for it!

•••
hmm this may give me a chance to get some NP$ :P I will be throwing my hat in the ring. Any deadline date?

•••
Ok, this is what I've got so far, not great but if no one else enters i might win!

Attachments

• dragon.png
    dragon.png
    263.6 KB · Views: 76
•••
No deadline.

Interesting concept jblogg! :)

•••
James said:
No deadline.

Interesting concept jblogg! :)
is that a good or bad thing?

•••
•••
jblogg said:
is that a good or bad thing?
yes ;)

JanineXD - Wow! is that the full design? :o

•••
•••
JanineXD said:
can I use photoshop brushes?
=]
If you've got permission from the maker, sure!

•••
•••
JanineXD said:
Ok.
Please give me the size
size isn't an issue.

I want whole arm/chest done

your choice what you do ;)

•••
•••
•••
If you want your whole arm and chest done, no one here is going to give you a design big enough or good enough. You should work with a tattoo artist who knows what they're doing and what will work. It's also pretty silly that you want it when you're 16.

•••
Dan said:
If you want your whole arm and chest done, no one here is going to give you a design big enough or good enough. You should work with a tattoo artist who knows what they're doing and what will work. It's also pretty silly that you want it when you're 16.
Thanks for the concerns.

I only said that because size isn't an issue, It didn't worry me if I only got a tiny design, I'm just trying to help the members & find a nice design for somewhere on my body. :]

•••
Whatd you think of mine James? I could really go for those NP :P

•••
DebacleX said:
Whatd you think of mine James? I could really go for those NP :P
It reminds me of those traditional tattoos. I'm not sure what you'd fill around it.

Keep the designs coming so I can decide ;)

•••
•••
I will contribute 200NP for the winner because I know what it was like when I was active in the forum always wanting NP.

•••
WiiSaid said:
I will contribute 200NP for the winner because I know what it was like when I was active in the forum always wanting NP.
Wow, Thanks!

$1,700NP$ Prize pool now!

•••
Anyone else willing to enter?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back