Domain Empire

Dugoohoo.com Domain Parking (OFFICIAL THREAD)

NameSilo
Watch

RJ

Domain BuyerTop Member
Impact
This is an official discussion thread for DuGooHoo, a new Web 2.0 parking service that offers a free mini-site service for monetizing your domain names. Members get to keep 100% of the Adsense revenue generated.

More information at
http://www.dugoohoo.com/domain_parking.html

We have a DuGooHoo representative who will be participating in this official thread and answering questions about the service for NamePros members.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I read some opinions about their service at other posts and I think I will give them a try. I have used pretty much the best parking companies with a few thousand domains and each one has it's strong and weak points.

I'll review DuGooHoo in a few months.

•••
Thank you very much for setting up this official thread,RJ.

And many thanks for the NP members who have participated in our alpha testings. Your comments and advices helped us to find out bugs and improved our system.

We are now proud to announce we can formally launch our domain parking and free mini site services now.

features of dugoohoo free minisite and parking site createor:

1, set up a beautiful looking site without even one line of code writing;
2, building sites by drag and drop modules, what you see is what you get;
3, add your own unique and original content to avoid duplication;
4, automatically update the contents of all your sites;
5, add movie, audio and multimedia elements to make your sites live;
6, add dreaming flash effect in your sites;
7, create your own unique pictures or even slide show your pictures;
8, customize title, menu, content, layout, color, background, whatever you want to change, you can customize them;
9, create multi-language(Japanese,Chinese,German... all languaged supported) and deep vertical sites of your niches, as many pages as you want, not single page parking any more;
10, Mass minisites one time creation by grouping;
11, Create your own templates and themes and save for future;
12, Add your own affiliate IDs (adsense,ebay,amazon etc.) to get revenue from CPC/CPA ads, you take 100% of your adsense income;
13, Promote your sites as you want;
14, Use our professional templates and themes free forever;
15, No need to pay one cent for hosting, we host all your sites for free;
16, Get your sites search engine optimized automatically;
17, Get revenue from our premium ad feeds and highly paid cpa ads;
18, Add your own third party analytics (google analytics, etc.) codes;
19, instantly set up mass sites by setting your domains' dns to ns1.dugoohoo.com ns2.dugoohoo.com;
20, wait to see your revenue boosted.

If users select to use our ad feeds to show ppc ads, we will only keep a very low percentage of the total income. Users can input their own adsense ID, cpa network ID. You get paid directly from your ad providers. This way, you simply keep 100% of all your income. No trouble to worry about the payment, split issues.

I post three example parking sites with our system:
bank.biz firstcredits.com venturecapitals.biz
Just for demo, please don't click the ads on them.

The parking site creator UI is
parking_UI.jpg

I will write simple user guide in the coming days. You can ask questions at NP or at dugoohoo user forum. I will anwser as soon as I see them. The minisite creator system currently working with mozilla firefox, google crome best. The creator may have some compatibility problem with IE sometimes.

Everyone is welcomed to apply for account at http://www.dugoohoo.com/signup.php?affiliate
As dugoohoo.com has many services, please email to support or admin inside your account to get your parking previlige enabled.

The domain parking dns server is NS1.DUGOOHOO.COM NS2.DUGOOHOO.COM
After you add/import domains, the domains are submitted for approval. After domains get approved, you can edit the parking templates and themes. You can also create your own template/theme from the current template/themes.

Wish for your feed back. That is the energy source for the future improvement.

Best Regards,

Lee

---------- Post added at 04:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:27 PM ----------

There are many people asking me about our business model and how we make money when the service is free. We also consulted many NP members, senior domainers to get suggestions. We want to find a unique and long term business model. We do not want to simply copy any other one's model.

Yes, We are going to offer this parking and minisite building services for free. We will not ask you to pay for advanced features, all features are available to all users. We will not ask for donations.

Our biz model is:
1, we will set up our own cpa ad platform in the coming future, users have the option to display cpa ads and earn extra revenue from our cpa offers.
2,We have advanced adsense custom search engine feature. This feature is free to use for each newly added domain for 3 months. After 3 months, we will rotate the adsense ads at 1/10 ratio. Your adsense display 9 times, our adsense display 1 time. We do not rotate ads now. When we start to rotate, we will give an official notice.
3, We have got our own top tier ad feed testing internally. We are not ready to release our ad feed at the moment. Reputed domainers and users with very good TQ track record will be offered to use our ad feed in the future. Users get 90%, we will keep 10% of the revenue from our ad feed.

Thanks

Lee

Last edited:
•••
Hi, DNabc,
You are very welcomed to try our service.
Our minisite builder is very fit for newly registered domains and the domains without traffic. By setting up a minisite and adding your own unique and original contents, the domains are very easy to be indexed by google and grow in alexa ranking.

We have a parking domain with alexa one month ranking 476,124 today. There are also other domains picked alexa ranking at millions now.

Thanks

Lee

•••
To SmokinJoe24,

Your question in our test invitation thread is moved to another board. I reply you in this official thread.

All your domains are showing adsense ads correctly now.

You didn't enable adsense for some domains. I have checked each of your domains. They are all ok now.

Regards,

Lee

•••
Thanks Lee,

I took a quick look at the site today an noticed that the ads were working. I need to do a little more looking and playing to figure out the interface. I really thought I had everything se right.

I appreciate your hands on approach, most people would not go that extra mile.

I threw you a little rep.

Thanks again.

Joey Starkey

•••
Thanks Lee,

I took a quick look at the site today an noticed that the ads were working. I need to do a little more looking and playing to figure out the interface. I really thought I had everything se right.

I appreciate your hands on approach, most people would not go that extra mile.

I threw you a little rep.

Thanks again.

Joey Starkey

I have found that Lee is very helpful and will usually take on board any suggestions.

That in itself is a good sign IMO. :)

•••
Thank you very much Joey and Jason.

You joined my platform when it was not stable one month ago. Your comments and bug reports are very helpful to us. I appreciate your time.

We have released a new module - tag cloud today.

You can check bank.biz , the tag cloud sphere move with your mouse cursor. The tag cloud extract the keywords from search history of the domain.

Every parking user can add this module in page creator.

Enjoy your exploration with dugoohoo minisite builder.

Cheers!

Lee

•••
Hello Lee,

I'm thinking about an alternative to Adsense... being able to add multiple html code (from several networks) to the rotation would be interesting (to see which one converts best). Your ad conversion tracking system already supports CPA networks, so that would be interesting...

I'm applying right now to test your parking system.

•••
Hi, DNabc,

Welcome to DuGooHoo! Your account is approved for parking.

We are planning to setting up our own contextual ads service, but the semantical matching is not quite good. We may add support to other contextual ad services.The rotation between ad networks is also possible.
But adsense has the best GEO coverage any other services not comparable.
thanks for your advice.

Lee

•••
Hi Lee,

Contextual ads isn't as linear as some people may think. Even Adsense delivers untargeted ads (not uncommon)...

•••
I discussed with a friend who ranks top 3 in the world's advertising algorithm field. Most contextual ads businesses can not earn any profit or even in loss. Before we have a very good algorithm, we can not launch the contextual ads business.

•••
i just signed up :
any idea when your contextual ads service will be ready ?

•••
Welcome, Wert!

Your account is approved. you can add domains and browse the flexibility of dugoohoo parking system now.

Lee

•••
I want to remind every dugoohoo user. please don't try to fool our system. We do not accept fake names. We are very strict in anti-fraud.

Thanks

Lee

•••
site is down? i can't open it.

•••
We got attacked yesterday. I found one unauthorized user tried to hack into our database. As an urgent action, I stopped our database server and started to scrutinize the log.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Lee

•••
I want to update again. Our current biz model is to help customers easily set up minisites for free. Customers put on their own adsense code and get 100% revenue from google. though our biz mode is to switch adsense ads at 10:1 ratio to display our adsense ads as our revenue source. But we didn't rotate and will not rotate in the coming months.

We currently do not serve ads from our yahoo/google feed on any affiliates'domains. Your parking domains will not display ads from our ad feeds. Recently many scammers signed up at dugoohoo. We deleted/disabled their accounts immediately.

If any scammers try to abuse our system, you are at the wrong place. We do not earn money from you. we do not pay you.

Thanks

Lee

•••
@DugoohooRep: Do we need to provide a public whois record or is it enough to send a screenshot from our member login from the registrar listing the domains?

•••
Hi, Pryda,

Thank you for your attention. I have been in this business many years. I have many methods to screen the account applicants. We generally do not require active provement in the sign up process. But we monitor each account very carefully, any account that has invalid activity will get directly deleted immediately.

Everyone is welcomed to sign up at dugoohoo to try our services as long as no invalid traffic.

Thanks

Lee

•••
ok that sounds great, thank you for your quick reply :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back