Dynadot

Dynadot's new layout and design

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I like it, but it's just the front page. I'd have to see what's planned for the inside.

•••
The new beta design with a Little Plagiarism from Name.com

•••
Just re-directs to the regular old page for me, not that it matters ;)

•••
Looks almost like a clone of the recent Name.com redesigns IMO. I much prefer the new logo but the homepage is very dark.

•••
I like it much better than name.coms new look,
But still prefer name over dynadot all day! :)

•••
•••
Thanks for the link daj :)

You are right, it does look fresh :imho:

•••
I really like the new test design :)

•••
Don't like the mockup at all. So uncluttered that it becomes confusing.

•••
Just re-directs to the regular old page for me, not that it matters ;)

Try clicking on the "Launch Beta Site" button on Dynadot's homepage and it will work :)

•••
Not sure what the old site looked like, but this one, along with many other domain sites I've visited are so busy. There's not really a heirarchy of information...its just all there for you to sort out.

•••
i like it but it is a bit busy.

•••
Bit of copying from name.com which is not a good idea IMO

•••
Maybe it's just me, but i don't see anything massively similar between name and Dynadots designs. They both have the same style but by no means are they near identical. It'd be a far reach to say they were even inspired off of each other...

Just my take, but i do like the redesign much better.

•••
guys most of you I think are talking about the old messy design which looks like old name.com.
You have to click there where it says beta to see the new design.
BTW I like it, but I would prefer other color that black. Maybe light blue?

•••
looks like it got a feel of name.com

•••
Looks almost like a clone of the recent Name.com redesigns IMO. I much prefer the new logo but the homepage is very dark.

I suppose that once you look past the different font, different colors, different layout, different iconography, and different text you could say they were clones.

The similarity is simply that it has a more modern, young, dynamic appeal. Dynadot doesn't bother me.

The fact that at name I hit "legacy option" says everything about their changes :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back