IT.COM

top eLearningToys.com - 17k unique a day PR6

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
have finally chosen to park eLearningToys.com to see what the true parking value would be.

I am getting $300-400.00 per day at 50% share with google domain parking. $150-200/per day net.

I have asked for $300,000 in the past, but without PPC revenue, domainers were a bit skeptic because of the lack of stats that were parking specific. Now that I have parked it, I have the data.

This store is can be a fully functional dropship store as I have the stats to back that up also. The sales in July were 18k. I have just parked it in the last week, a few days at a time.

I need to sell this domain ASAP.

I have worked with this domain as my primary project for 4 years and it really is an incredible investment to have.

It is listed number 1 for "learning toys" OVT 1801
On the first page for "educational toys" OVT 107319

IF anyone is inerested and has financing to move forward, please contact me. I will post data screen shots that can be verified upon legitimate interest.

PLEASE do not contact me if you do not have the ability to finance this. I am interested in selling PR6 soon.

Thanks

Anne

elearningtoys.com 7/19/2006 17459 416 378.97
elearningtoys.com 7/20/2006 16895 396 306.63

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back