Dynadot

news Elon Musk believes AI could 'take over' and start making decisions

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Larion

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
AI, eventually, will be a part of the fall of mankind.

(it will, at least, eliminate 1/3 to half of the mid level/mundane jobs filled by humans)

Last edited:
•••
Isn't he just reiterating part of Moore's Law. The part where he predicted that by 2024 humans would not be able to distinguish between a human interaction and that of a machine. I know we have 13 years left on his doubling of computing power every 18 months. Some say that's already dead but with Quantum processing/manipulation there will be another big surge ahead

Some of these predictions I believe are quite helpful to human development. The prediction that most humans born today will experience 6 major career changes in their working life is a plus. Education and skills learning will become part of an ongoing work-life requirement. Ambition to retire early (and it's financial planning) will be a powerful incentive from a very early age.

I agree In time it's going to be no less dramatic than the Industrial Revolution. But equally people will look back on it as an Inevitable turn of events, nothing more.

Last edited:
•••
•••
AI, eventually, will be a part of the fall of mankind.

(it will, at least, eliminate 1/3 to half of the mid level/mundane jobs filled by humans)
Will AI mow my grass?

•••
Will AI mow my grass?
The robot powered by AI will...assuming you have the funds available to allow you to purchase/lease the machine. (not sure if they will like being called 'machine' or not)

•••
Out tech is too primitive to be a real threat, at this time. Once quantum computing becomes everyday, then I'd move to Antartica. To assume that AI will have our hateful nature is arrogant and shortsighted for us, but we all know some crazy dude that wants to see the world burn for shoots and giggles.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back