NameSilo

Email hosting suggestions?

Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
Hi,

I have two .com domain names that I own. I would like to add upto 5 email accounts to them.

The data requirements will be small, however, I want 99.9%uptime, Web access (e.g Webmail), NO ADS, NO SPAM, Blackberry access.

The users will be in India.

Please let me know if you have any sugesstions.

Thanks,
desidude

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I believe Rackspace Email will do accounts for $2 an account. We also provide email hosting at RegBird. But this probably isnt the best forum to have posted in. You should have posted in the hosting requests forum. I am sure you will get much more responses in that area.

•••
I will use google apps for now.

Thanks,
desidude

•••
•••
I would suggest you to go with Google Apps email service. It works natively on popular mobile phones such as Android, iPhone, BlackBerry. I think it'll help you.

•••
Why not just get a web hosting plan that allows you to create lots of e-mail accounts? By default, it would include all of the features that you are looking for

Take a look at our plans here as an example: http://www.xehost.net/budget-hosting.php

•••
•••
Of course you can get hosting plan and create as many email accounts as you want, with as much mailbox size as it's necessary, but if you need less then 10 accounts, then Google Apps is the perfect solution.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back