Domain Empire

news End user domain name sales up to $156,700 - SEDO

Spaceship
Watch

deez007

The More I Learn The Less I "Know"Top Member
Impact
Purple.co.uk leads the bunch, and Procter & Gamble buys a .co.uk, too.

Sedo handled 526 domain name transactions last week for a total of $1.3 million. The biggest (public) sale was Purple.co.uk for £108,000 ($156,700).

There were some other solid sales, including Procter & Gamble picking up Always.co.uk for £15,000 and a pharmaceuticals company buying the name of a new drug.

Here are some of the end user domain name purchases from the past week on Sedo:

(You can view previous lists like this here. If you’d like to learn how to sell your domain names like these on Sedo, download this report.)

Purple.co.uk £108,000 ($156,700) – What does a bedroom furniture company want with Purple.co.uk? I don’t know, but they spent a lot on it so they must have grand plans.

Souse.com $40,000 – MAIF if a French insurance company. I can’t figure out what this means. Anyone?

Cars.at €25,000 and ITJobs.bg €5,000 – Jobs.bg continues to buy high-value domain names.

SkinCancer.net $23,000 – Health Union bought another health-related domain.

GameMoney.com $22,000 – as best as I can tell, International Business Systems S.R.L. has a service for selling in-game items and virtual currencies.

Always.co.uk £15,000 – Procter & Gamble. It already owns the .com.

JXTG.com $12,000 – Japanese petroleum and metals conglomerate JX Holdings.

Rubax.com €5,800 – PharmaFGP GmbH just released a painkiller called Rubax MONO.

HR4.com $5,400 – The Minery sells human resources (HR) technology.

Joca.com $5,200 – the domain has whois privacy, but it appears the buyer is Taiwan Joca Corp., a kids clothing and toy company.

Cloudfy.com $5,000 – An e-commerce Williams Commerce

ProProjekt.com €4,000 – Construction firm PRO PROJEKT Baumanagement & Planungs GmbH bought the .com to match its .at domain name.

HeavyMetalDetox.com $4,000 – BioRay, “the natural detox company”.

Vidicube.com €3,500 – Screen Visions GmbH does audio visual displays. I imagine this is the name of one of its upcoming products.

SchoolStories.com €3,500 – Interactive Schools creates websites for schools and colleges.

CrockerRealty.com $3,000 – Colorado real estate company The Crocker Group.

DiamondResortsandHotel.com $2,750 – Diamond Resorts Holdings.

Avanak.com €2,500 – the domain resolves to a page promoting a bulk voice call service in Iran.

Kingshaven.com $2,650 – KingsHaven Design and Development in Pennslvania.

GynCare.com $2,250 – Slovakian health care company SPE Corporate.

Source: http://domainnamewire.com/2016/06/08/end-user-domain-name-sales-156700/

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Nice. Much food for thoughts. Thank you.

•••
So, use (us) – French insurance company :)

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back