Established England News Website on Amazing Domain

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys
any football/soccer fan out there?
I have decided to sell my news website England.Football
this automated football/soccer news website about England national team and premier league
I built this website on an amazing domain name England.football
England football has over 90k Exact monthly search only in google
all the other countries with .football extension are already reserved I was very lucky to get this one
england.football already has good traffic, around 2500 to 3000 per month, mostly from UK
I have not done any SEO for this site, most visitors are from social media and google , if you do some SEO you get much better results
I started this as a hobby so didn't try to make a business out of it but this site and domain has very high potential to generate income
there are so many things you can do to make this site profitable , you can sell football jersey /sell football match tickets through affiliate or get advertising banner from big sport betting websites ( bwin bet365...etc)
I am looking for the highest offer that I can get but since I have to list BIN I will set it as 20k but I welcome all reasonable offer through PM, if you have any questions please let me know
serious inquiry only
thank you all

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back