Dynadot

Enom reseller account

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Well.

I have the $8.95 one (the free account) I was just wondering is it worth it to get a better one? so the domains are cheaper.

Also.

Do you know any better place to buy reseller packages. For domains. Since I HAVE to register a domain today no matter what.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You already have a reseller account with Enom. If you want a cheaper rate, you will have to buy a cheaper account from someone.

•••
•••
Originally posted by hilljd00
how much r they?

Prices range........

I don't have any cheaper than the free $8.95 accounts.

You will have to search and seek for lower prices.

If don't plan on using the account that I have set-up for you please let me know, so I can delete it.

Thanks

•••
$7.95 20/40 dollars

$6.95 250/400 dollars

I paid for mine (ModernBill account) $7.95 35 dollars but I'm the ETP

Eran

Last edited:
•••
if u want

hey hill if u want i will register a $7.95 enom domain for u but there is a catch. you will have to pay me $7.95 plus $50NPs for my services. If u are interested PM me.

•••
Originally posted by biggie
Prices range........

I don't have any cheaper than the free $8.95 accounts.

You will have to search and seek for lower prices.

If don't plan on using the account that I have set-up for you please let me know, so I can delete it.

Thanks

Well atm im registering it. So dont delete it. Since u get $ from my account everytime i register a domain :)

Anyways. Do i need a cheaper account? Im just wondering. Whats so good bout them?

•••
well

well if u have many domains, then cheaper accounts will save you money. but if you plan to register only 2 to 3 domains, going for a better is waste of money. also i see that you have a lot of NPs. go to NP forum and offer 500Nps for domain reg, i am sure coolhost will be more than happy to provide you with a domain.:]

•••
no no :p

I am going to buy more than one domain. Lots. I want to become a reseller. A good one.

Were can I read up on these enom accounts? Cause i cant find anything on their site.

•••
just ask

just ask for a 7.95 enom account. Most probably u can get one for 25 bucks. that is what i paid for it. I am sure "alien" has some extra 7.95 enom accounts, as he seems to advertise on it a lot.:gl: But you gotta shed some money though.

•••
can i talk to u in chat about this is more detail please??
Thanks
Webtwink
--
I see your into generals :) same here

Thanks to biggie for clearing this up for me.

Plus as biggie said. I dont really need a $7.95 account. Because I wont save much money. As it costs $50 for the account.

But if i understand it right Webtwink is offering these accounts for just $7.95 + 50NP$

Webtwink PM me with more info please.

Last edited:
•••
not accounts

i am not offering the accounts. what i am offering is a domain reg for 7.95 plus 50NPs.

•••
oh! silly me. I think biggie though the same way. as he spoke to me about it!

oh ok. no thanks :p

•••
at first

at first i though u were going to reg only 1 domain:tu: andway no problemo.:laugh: 7.95 can cost 25 bucks and as i said contact alien for an account.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back