Dynadot

Enom reseller

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Wilfredo

Internet EntrepreneurEstablished Member
Impact
Whats the best enom reseller accounts you can get ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think the best right now are 6.95 you can get it from 300-600

7.95 are more common and cost about $15-$20

•••
I would like to get a 6.95 account.

•••
Originally posted by cmos
I would like to get a 6.95 account.

Check the Namepros "Advertising Forum" ... I'm not sure how long ago it was, but I'm sure there were some there for purchase. They are not free like the free $8.95 Reseller accounts, or even moderately priced (as mentioned) like the $7.95 Reseller account ... so pricing and making sure that it's for you by asking questions is advised prior to purchase. $6.95/per is a HECK of a competitive price and when complemented with Enom's easy and value-added services, it's a very attractive alternative, IMHO.
Best of Luck.

•••
Always be sure, whichever account you decide to go with, that the ETP is a good guy and that the account has been in existance for a while. And try not to keep it empty because then it can be deleted ie. just push a name into that particular account. Good luck... having a 6.95 account feels powerful! :)

•••
$6.95 are RARE good luck

•••
hey cmos, get your 695 from drmaximus....:gn:

•••
•••
Click below for free $8.95 & $8.14

•••
Re: Enom reseller

Originally posted by cmos
Whats the best enom reseller accounts you can get ?

Go direct to enom for $6.95 account but you have to pay required fee or get sud-domain from ETP (enom technology partner) starting $8.95 account.

Starting in domain name business, I highly recommend to get the sub-account from the ETP.

Regards,
em

•••
I've always wondered how you know what makes a good or a bad ETP base account holder? Any idea?

•••
Most of Enom ETP had established business presence already and they will protect to keep their existing resellers/clients.

A good sign is to find out how long they are in the domain business or other related services. Don't fall to a nice short-term plan. Remember some of them is just a buy and sell business. So go out there and search before you bind your business.

Hope this help.

Best regards,
em (thewatcher)
www.needname.com
www.xv.net

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back