Domain Empire

strategy Entrepreneurial Psychology – The Motivational Theory Of Instinct

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
brand-development-tips9-Entrepreneurial Psychology - The Motivational Theory Of Instinct.png

As some of you already know, I started studying a little psychology again last week. One of the fields I've been covering is Entrepreneurial Psychology, which is quite interesting. In this first article, I cover "The Motivational Theory Of Instinct", which drives lots of entrepreneurs to success.

No worries, I made sure to write this so that all skill levels can easily follow along. Don't let the title intimidate you.
It’s no big secret that some entrepreneurs are more motivated than others. But why?
In my latest research of different areas in psychology I focused a little on the motivational factors that propel some entrepreneurs further than others. While there are literally hundreds (If not thousands) of studies in this field of psychology, I’m just going to reference one today and provide you with my own takeaway from it.
There’s no reason to look at motivational instinct as a complicated variable in the sea of endless brick walls we face in the growth of our businesses. Keeping it simple and relying on basic instinct (Like a baby learning to walk) is essential to maintaining an easy transition in accomplishing our daily/weekly/monthly/yearly goals.
Stay positive, passionate, and curious (Instinctively) to learning something new every day. Don’t fight it, embrace and harness your inner child, let it’s curiosity motivate you to achieve greatness. Don’t let falling down discourage you, get back up and try again...
Read More

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Note: I may be writing more articles like this as I soak up additional beneficial aspects of psychology. So far, it appears that not many of the entrepreneurs/freelancers / etc. in my social circles are into psychological studies. I'm not sure if it's too intimidating of a subject or if there's genuinely no interest in using psychology to better ones personal and business development. I guess we'll see if it catches on :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back