IT.COM

Established Established Blogs For Sale Brandable folnin.net Aged 7 years Old

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a couple of Established Blogs for sale that have been neglected for a while on Aged Domains (7 Years Old) as I don't have the time to update them.
They are brandable names in .net and have some traffic and are well indexed in the Search Engines, currently for Mobile Phone and Technology niches with the past content.
Both are Wordpress blogs with multiple indexed Posts (not updated recently though) and have CUSTOM Header Graphics and Title Headers. They also have a META TAG Plugin and have been optimized for the Mobile Phones and Related Technology Niches with the current content.

No Revenue claimed as I have not tried to monetize these.

Both Sites are over 7 years old and well aged ready to be used for your purposes.

BIN $250 each
OR Please make any other offers.

folnin.net
Domain Age 7 Years +
Registrar Godaddy
Expires 21 Feb 2014
Traffic:
Sept 2013 Visits 413 Pages 1,701
Oct 2013 Visits 358 Pages 1,027
Nov 2013 Visits 305 Pages 2,534
Wordpress Blog with over 95 pages indexed in Google. Well Established and 7 Years Old Domain. Optimized for Technology, Computers and Cellphones Niches Currently.
CUSTOM Graphics Header.

mirocama.net
Domain Age 7 Years +
Registrar Godaddy
Expires 21 Feb 2014
Traffic:
Sept 2013 Visits 324 Pages 721
Oct 2013 Visits 511 Pages 932
Nov 2013 Visits 1,004 Pages 1,783
Wordpress Blog with over 85 pages indexed in Google. Well Established and 7 Years Old Domain. Optimized for Cellphones and Mobile Phone Communications Niches currently.
CUSTOM Graphics Header.

Attachments

• folnin-stats.jpg
    folnin-stats.jpg
    139.5 KB · Views: 42
  • mirocama-stats.jpg
    mirocama-stats.jpg
    173.1 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back