Dynadot

poll Euro 2016....Who will you be supporting??

Spaceship
Watch

Who will win Euro 2016

• 83 votes
  • Ended 8 years ago
  • Final results

AndyM

Web development services, visit KingdomDesign.comTop Member
Impact
I love this time of year. Weather it's the euros or the world cup, I'll watch any football (soccer) Unfortunately, as a Scotsman I've not had my home country to support since the world cup in France 1998 :(

Today see's the kick off of Euro 2016 and as a Scotsman it is even worse as every other home nation has qualified, England, Wales, Northern Ireland and Ireland. Normally I support whoever is playing against England but, I think I have finally grown up and developed a respect and appreciation for England. This being said, it means in no way I'll be supporting them and cheering their goals but I wish them well.

I would like to see Belgium do well but I would be very happy to see Spain win the competition....

Who will you be supporting?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
BTW I think most people underestimate Croatia, some team they have

•••
•••
•••
Nope, they didn't qualified
Silly me. I added them to the poll, just assumed they had/would qualify. That must be a first for the Netherlands for a long time.

•••
Just seen someone voted for Netherlands to win the Euro, LOL what a joke :)) They will obviously lose in final against Argentina :)

•••
Silly me. I added them to the poll, just assumed they had/would qualify. That must be a first for the Netherlands for a long time.

Since you added Holland I think its fair enough to add Scotland too :)

•••
many teams are missing in the poll like Iceland, Hungary, Albania, Czech Republic

It will be a regret if someone of them win the competition

Remember Greece in 2004

•••
187966745.jpg

•••
•••
•••
You have no idea what's in my neighborhood at France - Romania :D probably 5-6 years ago came close in intensity this match has.

•••
•••
•••
Final score France 2 Romania 1.

•••
Since the best player in the world was raised in my neighborhood, I can only hope that CR7 will be able to play without any injuries and kick some a$$ in France. Portugal have a pretty good team and finally... a pretty good coach.
MUG CR7 PORT 2 Small.jpg

•••
•••
•••
Voted for France.
The team looking strong and also a Host so possibly Win Euro 2016.

•••
I have always had a soft spot for ENGLAND! I am rooting for them to have a decent tournament at the minimum.

•••
Is that you in the pic? if you are, I am very very jealous right now. haha

Haha, no it's not me... I just picked out a random photo on the internet.

•••
Haha, no it's not me... I just picked out a random photo on the internet.
I was going to tell you to stop this silly buisness of domains and focus on other things.:D:D:D

•••
Since the best player in the world was raised in my neighborhood
So you were raised in Rosario, Argentina? Im pretty sure that's where the current best player in the world comes from ;)
Screenshot_20160611-091352.png

•••
So you were raised in Rosario, Argentina? Im pretty sure that's where the current best player in the world comes from ;)
Show attachment 32583
Last year was Leo, but... It's 2016, so... it's Cristiano this time., because he had a better year than Leo.

BTW, I'm not biased about football or the top players. I love watching fantastic players like Leo, Zlatan, Neymar, Bale, Iniesta, Lewandowski, etc etc. because:
156273-bigthumbnail.jpg

•••
What..no Canada in the polls?
79542.RE10.jpg

Oh wait this is EURO cup...

Ireland just cause of my ancestry...and their whiskey almost as good as Canadian whiskey

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back