Domain Empire

Eurodns down ??? My domains not working

Spaceship
Watch
Impact
so i cannot access EuroDNS, and none of my domains that i purchased over there are not working!

what is going on ? this is not acceptable!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
so i cannot access EuroDNS, and none of my domains that i purchased over there are not working!

what is going on ? this is not acceptable!

Can't help you out there, but I wish you the best of luck. That's why I've migrated all of my domains away from them!

•••
Can't help you out there, but I wish you the best of luck. That's why I've migrated all of my domains away from them!

damn. how to migrate ?

should i use my host's nameservers from now on ??

i emailed them....

here's what i logged....

Code:
  DNS server ns1.eurodns.com[80.92.65.2] is alive and authoritative for domain eurodns.com
  Error fetching SOA from ns2.eurodns.com [80.92.67.140], request timed out. Probably DNS server is offline.
  DNS server ns3.eurodns.com[77.244.109.163] is alive and authoritative for domain eurodns.com
  2 server(s) are alive
  DNS server ns2.eurodns.com failed and will be dropped from other tests

•••
•••
Same to my eurodns domains!

Do you have some support contact number?

---------- Post added at 05:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:01 AM ----------

Working again now!

Downtime from 03:12 to 05:07 europe time brussel

hope it will remain stable

•••
[email protected]

yeah its back up again after a few hours, but this is unacceptable ! it's not like a web hosting where downtimes are expected.

i dont know if it's too early to say this but this experience was not pleasant. i hope this doesn't happen again, as it costs me money.

what should i do now? change the name servers to my web host's ?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back