Dynadot

Godaddy marketplace review

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Edukar

Established Member
Impact
Bravo, @GoDaddy! My situation was not resolved in my favor. I already wrote that my account on Godaddy was blocked. I sent my documents scans, but received a reply that this person is not in GD database at all. My only domain, registered on Godaddy, was taken by this corporation, since it does not give me access to my account. Please note that I have heard a lot of bad things about GD, but I gave this company a chance when I asked last owner to transfer one domain to my GD account when I bought it at wholesale marketplace. And now I have lost this domain. I tried to write to the owner of the domain through Whois and I received a message to my personal email! This means that the domain is still in my blocked account. But I didn't post it on Godaddy's market! But my domen is for sale for $300 there.. This means that the GD is not going to unblock my account and has already put my own domain up for sale! If my name is not in the database, GD could offer to create a new account for me and transfer my domain there. But I definitely remember that I entered my real data when I received the domain from the previous owner! I can't prove anything right now, because the Godaddy has blocked my account. Instead of catching scammers who put domains that do not belong to them on the Afternic market, Godaddy blocks decent domainers and takes their domains for itself. I ask my colleagues on this forum to be careful with this company, as there is a chance to be in my place. I've only lost one domain, you can lose thousands.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
There is nothing surprising in the fact that there is an outflow of domains from Godaddy. No one is solving problems on this platform.. Even such a powerful company as Squadhelp has stopped using GD and now registers new domains on Namesilo
@GoDaddy! Our community is waiting for you to solve problems at Afternic.com! When you start fighting scammers and stop blocking honest domainers and taking away their domains! Namepros is read by thousands of domainers. Inform the management that your indifference in solving problems threatens the company with losses of millions of dollars.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back