NameSilo

marketplace Ever applied for Sedo Top domain listing promotion?

Spaceship
Watch

Leo2k

Established Member
Impact
Have you ever applied for Sedo Top domain listing to sell your domain?
If yes, are they charging any fee for that?
And any special commission fee for domain sold when listed on Top domain listing?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
My understanding is there isn't any extra fees. Hard to get a top domain agreed there but then their opinions of what's good and bad is all over the place so you might get lucky.

•••
My understanding is there isn't any extra fees. Hard to get a top domain agreed there but then their opinions of what's good and bad is all over the place so you might get lucky.
You are right. Got an email later mentioning there is no extra fee or change in commission. They also have mentioned that there will be no update regarding the approval or rejection of a domain for the Top domain listing and can only see it in the dashboard if its approved. Applied for the same and waiting to see if its getting listed there.

•••
You are right. Got an email later mentioning there is no extra fee or change in commission. They also have mentioned that there will be no update regarding the approval or rejection of a domain for the Top domain listing and can only see it in the dashboard if its approved. Applied for the same and waiting to see if its getting listed there.
Yeah I seem to remember that too. I think if after a week you haven't had the nod you can assume it didn't make the cut. Good luck!

•••
I once spent 49EUR in Sedo to list a domain name
It seems to be displayed on the front page for 3 months
The domain got a lot of visits,
But it didn't sell

•••
I once spent 49EUR in Sedo to list a domain name
It seems to be displayed on the front page for 3 months
The domain got a lot of visits,
But it didn't sell
I guess you are talking about the Showcase domains.
But when it got visits, was it because of the price it was not sold?
Or because of too many domains listed for sale/auction/make offer bloating the marketplace?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back