negotiable Experts does Pinup.com have equal value to Palace.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Concarnie

Established Member
Impact
I have held Pinup.com domain for years with a website development started 5 years ago with now 200,000 registered members and has a cost around $300K plus in terms of time & capital we have spent without regret. The unfortunate part is that I managed to build to its final stage to monetise for income that is now happening and have been dealt a bad hand with my health and have no option left than sell. I am now 73 have had an incredible journey during the past 20 years plus 3000 domains traded and now its time for me to say goodbye with one thing certain the new owner of Pinup is going to inherit an awesome development that is much loved by education facilities and others around the globe.

Domain: Pinup.com
Registrar: GoDaddy
Renewal: $15
Payment: Escrow.com
Creation Date: 1995
Expiration Date:2021
Pm offers only .. (No offers in comments please)
Payment : Escrow

To experienced domainers who appraise premium generic .com aged domains, feel welcome to provide your comments.

Question: Do the premium aged .com generic domains:
(1) Pinup.com & (2) Palace.com both line up in close market value?

Palace.com Reportedly Sold for $306,000
by Elliot Silver
Yesterday, James Booth of DomainBooth.com announced via Twitter that Palace.com had been sold to an end user buyer: https://no_url_shorteners/nyaRUbmm4Q - SOLD! Excited to see what the end user does with this one
1f973.png

Attachments

• Feedback new draft July 17 2019.jpg
    Feedback new draft July 17 2019.jpg
    598.1 KB · Views: 64
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back