IT.COM

question ExpiredDomains.net not showing full data again. Is there any other similar site?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
As it has been discussed before, ExpiredDomains.net seems to be having issues and is not showing the full list of expiring domains. The site used to be very reliable, but issues are now common. It didn't show the full list yesterday and still having problems today.

I tried searching for tomorrow's expiring names and it is not working properly. As far as I can see, this site is the best free site of its type. It has helped me make many thousands of dollars and much of my business depends on its list of expiring and expired domains.

I have explored a few others, but nothing compares. Is there any other similar site you use?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You can use dofo.com for free.

There are several filters you can use to refine your search.

For the available soon* domain names check this: https://dofo.com/search/?sale_type=5,6
(*Available soon include both the pending-delete domains and pre-release domains.)

The data comes from directly the zone files and also from Namejet, Snapnames, Dropcatch, Park.io, Dynadot, Godaddy Expiring Domains, Epik, Namesilo, Name.com and more.

You can also filter by platform (marketplace).

Disclaimer: I'm the co-founder of dofo.com

•••
Same here, when I first noticed it I thought it was internet connection issue, I refresh several times, I changed browse, clear cache all to no avail.

•••
You can use dofo.com for free.

There are several filters you can use to refine your search.

For the available soon* domain names check this: https://dofo.com/search/?sale_type=5,6
(*Available soon include both the pending-delete domains and pre-release domains.)

The data comes from directly the zone files and also from Namejet, Snapnames, Dropcatch, Park.io, Dynadot, Godaddy Expiring Domains, Epik, Namesilo, Name.com and more.

You can also filter by platform (marketplace).

Disclaimer: I'm the co-founder of dofo.com

Thanks for the information. I was navigating through Dofo. It’s my first time visiting the site, but my impression is that it’s a bit confusing and does not seem to have the features I and many others here need.

Please, do not take this as harsh criticism, which it isn’t. Here is my honest feedback and an idea you can test.

Modify the site so it can contain a database and even look similar to ExpiredDomains.net and charge a domainer friendly monthly membership.

In my opinion, there's a need for such site, because some of the paid ones charge too much.

To test if it would be profitable, you could start a survey here asking members if they would become paid subscribers. Please, be as specific as possible in the survey in terms of pricing and features. You could even give several pricing options.

I think some key features should include a database of dropped names by time frame.

24 hours
48 hours
7 days
30 days

Google search volume filters and CPC are also essential.

Again, just some suggestions. You are already on the right track with your current infrastructure.

Last edited:
•••
Thanks a lot, @infosec3 for your comment and feedback.

Because dofo.com's primary goal is to reach the end users, the features you mentioned about might be a little confusing for them.

For example, although we have the pending-delete domains and pre-release domains in our DB, we just show them as "available soon" not to confuse users.

We may create a paid service for domainers in the future, but dofo.com will always be free.

•••
As it has been discussed before, ExpiredDomains.net seems to be having issues and is not showing the full list of expiring domains. The site used to be very reliable, but issues are now common. It didn't show the full list yesterday and still having problems today.

I tried searching for tomorrow's expiring names and it is not working properly. As far as I can see, this site is the best free site of its type. It has helped me make many thousands of dollars and much of my business depends on its list of expiring and expired domains.

I have explored a few others, but nothing compares. Is there any other similar site you use?

which extension not showing full lists...u can send feedback... on the site.. they are quick to answer and fix stuff..

i never heard this issue before.. people are quick to raise expdom issues usually

•••
which extension not showing full lists...u can send feedback... on the site.. they are quick to answer and fix stuff..

i never heard this issue before.. people are quick to raise expdom issues usually

I already contacted them about two weeks ago. They confirmed to me that they are having problems with the Adwords feed and that they were working on it. The issue was apparently resolved last week, but the problem is back.

When looking up pending delete with the following filters, in normal situations you get 5 or 6 pages (200 names per page) of results. Now it’s only showing one page, which is the same issue I experienced when I contacted them.

English
2-8-19
50+ Search Volume
1 cpc

So, no, not rushing to conclusions. They already confirmed the issue and there was another thread here on NamePros in which others were reporting the same issue.

Last edited:
•••
•••
yes true they have very complex filter system..i not seen other sites but maybe hard for u to find elaborate filters elsewhere... many people do not notice issues cause they use less filters

•••
Yes seems like they are having issues on expired domains still not working right...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back