domain EYCC.com Regged in 1997, never dropped LLLL,com Many Acronyms

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Archangel

randypendleton.comTop Member
Impact
I plan on developing this but if I receive a decent offer, I'd be willing to consider it. Anyway:

EYCC.com, registered since 1997, never dropped. I'm sure you could think of many acronyms for this. As soon as I first saw it, I thought of "Entertainment You Can [blank]" with no ideafor the last letter. But it could just as well be used for "Everything You Can [blank]", again, unsure of the second C. It is highly brandable and aged so it should do well on search engines. Currently no traffic. Any guesses on this?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Maybe the Everglades Youth Conservation Camp would want it?

•••
High $xx to low $xxx. I cannot seem to find a good catch acro too.

•••
"I see sea?". Travel site.

•••
Maybe the Everglades Youth Conservation Camp would want it?

Again, I'm not planning to sell but if my current financial situation worsens, I might contact them.

---------- Post added at 04:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:14 PM ----------

High $xx to low $xxx. I cannot seem to find a good catch acro too.

I dunno the figures but I kinda guessed that a LLLL.com, about a dozen years old, consisting of decent letters & ending with 2 identical letters would have been worth a bit more than early $xxx but that's just a guess. Thanks for your opinion :)

•••
Again, I'm not planning to sell but if my current financial situation worsens, I might contact them.

---------- Post added at 04:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:14 PM ----------

I dunno the figures but I kinda guessed that a LLLL.com, about a dozen years old, consisting of decent letters & ending with 2 identical letters would have been worth a bit more than early $xxx but that's just a guess. Thanks for your opinion :)

its a nice looking llll.com
if you look at triple premium , double repeat letter sales
LLLL.com Sales Data and Price Charts
you will see most of them are in the mid-high $$ to low $$$
your domain is certainly on the high edge of that scale

•••
In the $150 - $300- range imho.

•••
I agree with RCK, since it hasn't never been dropped since 1997, i think you can easily sell EYCC (dot) com for $150-300.

•••
Also agree , anywhere from $100-$300

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back