Dynadot

Fastest Time to Have Your Site Ranked Google Page 1?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

VisionEdger

Account Closed
Impact
I am curious what is the fastest time it took anyone to get your website(S) listed on page 1, 2, or 3 on google & / or yahoo?

:):]%%-

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
How long is a piece of string? It all depends on the competitiveness. I reckon I could get onto the first page of Google pretty quickly for a keyword like: "sdkmkm"

•••
One day for me when I set up my sites through blogger. Maybe it's because it's a service by Google, but they claim it doesn't matter. Only worked for the keywords in the domains though- For example I set up my site ClickBankTechniques.com on blogger, wrote 3 quick posts, and submitted them using a free search engine submission tool.

Within a few hours I typed in "clickbank techniques" into Google and there was my site on the first page. Now since the Google update it's not coming on the first page though. Probably because most blogger sites are spam. I'll probably move this site to a paid-hosting account when I get the time.

•••
I am curious what is the fastest time it took anyone to get your website(S) listed on page 1, 2, or 3 on google & / or yahoo?

Well it depends on the site's keywords and its competition.Hire the competition difficult it will be to bring the website in hire ranking.

•••
Much of hard work to create backlinks and if you put more man power then your task will be easy.

•••
backlink and backlink. build a consistent backlink

•••
Page 1 is nothing. I can achieve it in 24-48 hours. Top 1 would be 14-30 days.

•••
Well,no two domains perform the same but my example probably took six weeks
to reach page#1 articles, regular updates, backlinks and more. spafacials.org I'm happy with it's current position though.
domains for Sale at dnseller.co.uk

•••
For general and very competitive keywords, it is hard for new or less authority sites.

•••

It depend on how aggressive you are with your campaign. If you are targeting a keyword which is not very competitive it is not going to take long to get your site in those three pages listed in your post. But, if the keyword is very competitive it might take some time.

You have to make sure that you build high quality back-links pointing to your site. What's matter is not the total of links that you have. It is the quality of them that is matter especially for Google.

•••
The fastest way to get your site ranked in googleis the more you work and what is the quality of work. Remember one thing "Content is the King" More you work in SEO fastest you will get result. But only quality work will give you fruitfull results.

•••
Anything less is frowned on all major search engines these days. In their view, it needs at least 450 words or more, fully described the theme would be great and informative readers.

•••
Few minutes of posting on some of my blogs, I am on google first page.
Few minutes after regging a keyword domain and putting it up live.
No biggie getting on google first page.

•••
I think 3 weeks. This due the fact that when a site is new google will place it on the first page ... as it is new ;)

•••
I think 3 weeks. This due the fact that when a site is new google will place it on the first page ... as it is new ;)

That is something that is all wrong bubba!
Just because a site is new does not mean google will stick it on the first page.
Geesh...

•••
I’ve done it inside a week. That was for one search phrase and the domain name included that.

However this isn’t a particularly useful question. : P

•••
Yes it is all depends on Keyword Competition. If the keywords are highly competitive then it will take some extra time to get ranked otherwise it is not a big deal to get ranked in a month or twice.

•••

It all depends on the quality of content, backlinks and keywords and keywords that referred to here is the keyword competition

•••
its depends on the competition and work you are doing for your website

•••
To become a president of your own company takes a very short time. To become a president of the U.S.A. takes a bit longer.

•••
To become a president of your own company takes a very short time. To become a president of the U.S.A. takes a bit longer.

"activeco" said the point.:laugh: It just depends on what you want to be there for specific keywords, and how much you are willing to put effort.

•••
are many ways for your website can be on pages 1,2,3. for example by searching for keywords low competitors, but high of its search.

•••
for high competitive keywords, it is very hard for new sites. At first Google put your site to the sandbox.

•••
It may depend on so many factors. Some of them are;;
-Competitions
-Your keywords and contents
-Keyword difficulty
-Your on-page settings
-Your backlinks

There are so many other factors. So some keywords may rank within a day and some will take months or years.

•••
Its all depends on the keyword competition

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back