NameSilo

Fastest Time to Have Your Site Ranked Google Page 1?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

VisionEdger

Account Closed
Impact
I am curious what is the fastest time it took anyone to get your website(S) listed on page 1, 2, or 3 on google & / or yahoo?

:):]%%-

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'd say 3 weeks to a month, making use of marketing through blogs and social bookmarking sites always helps :D

....but of course it depends on the keywords.

•••
backlink backlink backlink... and how about google farmer update?

•••
If you are promoting your site naturally, then there is a possibility that ranking might be a bit slow. With tools, these can boost up your rankings but be careful not to over do it or search engines will notice.

•••
When I started my blog in 2007 I recall landing on G's first page within a few days for the rather competitive term 'available domain names'. I've been there ever since.

Last year I built a site for a local contractor and targeted the term 'cleveland vinyl siding'. His site appeared on the first page the next day and hasn't left. I've never built any back links to the site either.

•••
well keywords must be unique and the most important this is to avoid replica of content on you web

•••
It took me 3 weeks for getting from 0 to page rank 2 by backlinking, linking to other PR worthy sites, relevant directories and forum posts...

I think it's also down to the relevant keywords in the content and the work above that take you where you want.
Having more than one site, sometimes i leave some of them alone for more time than others.

•••
It all depends on the keyword competition

•••
Top ranking can be gained within few days. But it is totally depend on the competition and weaknesses and strengths of your website.

•••
It depends upon the quality of content and techniques you do for your web site. Your keywords should be exact and do not use more than 5 per page. Then it comes to backlinks and directory submission. 5 solid backlinks per day can really fast procedure of acquiring higher page rank for you.

•••
I am curious what is the fastest time it took anyone to get your website(S) listed on page 1, 2, or 3 on google & / or yahoo?

:):]%%-
if you are really serious to be on the first page, you can try using google adwords

•••
yes, it all depend on keyword competition and backlink

•••
A month. I am now talking not about the site I represent, but some time ago yet before becoming a rep I have done it very quickly.

•••
A month I think is overall minimal time to get ranked well. I suppose for high frequency keywords a month is not enough.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back