IT.COM

Final design of Blue Backlinks

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
Today our backlink checker went Live for being in beta for 2 months.

What do you think of the final design and features it shows you?

Suggestions and feedback are highly appreciated :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Oddly, I used this site about 3 weeks ago & thought it was quite good. Not messy, no ads (at the moment) and quick. I like how it still had a cached version.

Only thing that I have seen elsewhere is link page google PR although I don't know whether this is easily implemented?

Nice site :)

•••
The first thing I noticed when I got on the site is: the online visitors button, you should change that into blue or something that will match the site.

The social media buttons on the header + the footer is a nice idea. :P It shows that you really want visitors to share this site to different social networks.

The Subscribe to our newsletter is a little way off the design :)

Your site is looking good! :D

- Janine

•••
Thanks for the thumbs up guys and the suggestions, i will take them seriously and will work on them :)

•••
This is a very clean design and the interface gets an A+ for presentation. The fact that it runs real time is impressive in it's own right. Great work!

•••
Design looks simple neat and clean. . site is good, and should get attention!
Best of luck. .

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back