IT.COM

domain First time listing and unused domain - weedtrader.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Joshery

Impact
just wondering what my weedtrader.com domain name is worth? looking to sell it as I won't be developing the site anymore. Any help would be appreciated.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Two word .com domains with commercial potential often start in the low 4 figure range and can run much higher depending on other factors. I would expect your domain with proof of traffic or revenue to do better than that. Another important consideration is the legalization of marijuana globally. This will only help your efforts in finding more interested buyers and higher offers. Time is on your side. Nice domain.

•••
$65 to $145 = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)

•••
Thanks for the feedback! I live in Canada where it has been legal for years now and that's when i registered that domain. After facing some trouble with the banks because of the name still being taboo (even though it is legal) I went with kushinca.com instead. I didn't pursue the business after awhile as it was too far out of my wheel house of expertise.

•••
I also am from Canuckistan. I'm curious what was the problem? Couldn't get a business loan?

•••
I also am from Canuckistan. I'm curious what was the problem? Couldn't get a business loan?
Yes, financing and a payment gateway were the hurdles I had trouble with. It was unfortunate because I had the site built and ready to go.

•••
Really? That's disappointing. I'm sorry to hear that. This is why all my business is fully funded by me on the cheap. Of coarse I have never had to launched a traditional small business with commercial space, equipment, insurance... and the list goes on, so I understand how that may not have been feasible for you.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back