IT.COM

domain easysell.net , transformers.info appraisal request

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

moamenfatthi

Impact
I've recently ventured into the domain trading market and made my first acquisitions: "easysell.net" and "transformers.info". Since this is my first time buying domains for the purpose of trading, I'm quite new to the valuation process and would greatly appreciate your insights on a few points.

1. What would be the expected market value of these domains individually?
  2. If I were to consider selling these domains at a wholesale price, what would be a reasonable asking price for each?
  3. Any tips or advice for a newcomer like me in the domain trading space would also be highly appreciated.
Thank you all in advance for your time and expertise. I'm looking forward to learning from your experiences and contributions to make informed decisions moving forward.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
$0 to $10 each = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)

•••
•••
I've recently ventured into the domain trading market and made my first acquisitions: "easysell.net" and "transformers.info". Since this is my first time buying domains for the purpose of trading, I'm quite new to the valuation process and would greatly appreciate your insights on a few points.

1. What would be the expected market value of these domains individually?
  2. If I were to consider selling these domains at a wholesale price, what would be a reasonable asking price for each?
  3. Any tips or advice for a newcomer like me in the domain trading space would also be highly appreciated.
Thank you all in advance for your time and expertise. I'm looking forward to learning from your experiences and contributions to make informed decisions moving forward.
As someone new to domaining, I would recommend sticking mostly with .com names. Unless you plan to develop a website, I would stay away from .info altogether, there just is not much upside there. I am also not a fan of .net as I have had very little success with them in the last 25 years.

Transformers is a term mostly tied to the movie and toy franchise, but because of trademarks, nothing you could do with it. I would be surprised to see this sell, but maybe someone new to domaining may pick it up in the 50-100 range because they don't know any better.

EasySell is a term taken in over 70 extensions, so it is not a horrible term, but again the extension is not going to help it. You may get lucky and sell this one in the 400-700 range, but selling either domain in the short term is unlikely.

For a new domainer, these are not a horrible start, but spend some time in the forum and looking over sales reports to get a better idea of what sells. Try to stick to .com and .org (if the term makes sense with the extension).

Good luck

•••
Yes.. what "inforg" mentioned above is right. I did the same mistake when I started earlier. Later learnt from experts and corrected my mistake quickly. Now just focusing on .com and that too mainly two words .com, as quality is more important than quantity. All the best!

•••
Thanks for the advice, I'll read up more.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back