Status
Not open for further replies.

Grimaldi7

Grimaldi DomainsUpgraded Member
Impact
Delete please

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
$0

The first six just seem like random letters strung together into something somewhat pronounceable yet utterly meaningless.

The last one at least makes sense but this is not exactly a hot market that spends money on domains.

•••
Thank you Kyle,
But most of them are either first names or last names except for Peryo and which is an Asian name and thrift products.
I appreciate your reply though.

•••
@Grimaldi7 Some of your names appear in OpenCorporates, which is a good indication that they are already used in practice.

•••
The first six just seem like random letters strung together into something somewhat pronounceable yet utterly meaningless.
I have to disagree on that.

•••
•••
•••
What do you think they are worth? Bother reseller and end user price?
I don't know the size of your portfolio, and your pricing strategy.

But assuming these domains that have just been registered are the only few domains you're starting with, I'd say it's a decent start (not my ideal names, but they have a chance selling) -- and with these considerations in mind, let's say you price them $499-$999 BIN and hope you will sell some.

Last edited:
•••
Great,
I appreciate your feedback.
I just got back to domaiming recently.
Ive been on and off since 2011.
Had a huge portfolio and most of my dropped names either have been sold or listed for high xxxx. :p

•••
Great,
I appreciate your feedback.
I just got back to domaiming recently.
Ive been on and off since 2011.
Had a huge portfolio and most of my dropped names either have been sold or listed for high xxxx. :p
Good to hear. How many you still have? What's your overall strategy now? (may be several, in a balanced/mixed portfolio).

•••
Im starting with 11. Mostly names and last names just like the domains above.
One domain name has a non popular extension but a very Popular keyword.
My strategy since 2011 was “ outbound emails” and many of them got sold that way.
Not thinking about investing in premium domain names yet but that is the plan.

•••
@Grimaldi7 Good luck and watch your costs carefully.

•••
•••
Thank you Kyle,
But most of them are either first names or last names except for Peryo and which is an Asian name and thrift products.
I appreciate your reply though.

Definitely not my area of expertise 😂

•••
•••
anymore appraisals guys?

•••
I would not have registered these names myself, but I am sometimes surprised when I check OpenCorporates. There is a chance that you can sell the domains for a low price, but it may take some time. Don't have too high expectations and try to keep the price low. You previously mentioned that you do outbound, maybe that helps.

•••
I would not have registered these names myself, but I am sometimes surprised when I check OpenCorporates. There is a chance that you can sell the domains for a low price, but it may take some time. Don't have too high expectations and try to keep the price low. You previously mentioned that you do outbound, maybe that helps.
Thanks, I appreciate your feedback

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back