Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

UntitledUser

Established Member
Impact
Hello, NamePros Community,

I'm seeking your expert opinions on the appraisal of a domain I currently hold: "onlyfans.wtf". This domain is uniquely positioned for use as a direct redirection to an OnlyFans creator's profile, providing a memorable and distinctive URL for marketing purposes.

Domain Overview:
  • Domain Name: removed
  • Intended Use: Specifically as a redirection domain to an individual OnlyFans creator's profile.
  • Market Potential: Given the unique blend of the recognizable "OnlyFans" brand and the striking ".wtf" extension, this domain stands out for its potential in digital marketing and personal branding for OnlyFans creators.
Key Considerations:
  1. Memorability and Brand Impact: The ".wtf" extension combined with the popular OnlyFans brand name offers a quirky, attention-grabbing appeal that could significantly enhance brand recall.
  2. Legal and Compliance Aspect: The domain is intended for use in full compliance with OnlyFans' terms regarding domain names. I've reached out to OnlyFans support, and their response indicated that the relevant license agreement would need to be requested and signed by the creator. This compliance aspect adds a layer of value and usability for potential users.
  3. Marketing Potential: This domain opens up creative marketing possibilities for OnlyFans creators looking to differentiate their online presence in a crowded space.
Your insights and expertise would be greatly appreciated as I navigate this appraisal process. Thank you in advance for your time and thoughts!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
As if I am not wrong, it has been posted here before, requesting for appraisal. It is a cybersquatter domain. Yes, it can worth million of dollars to OnlyFans.com, by suing you million $ penalty for damage. The domain it self has zero worth for other party.

•••
@Surya Giri Kurniawan Did you just read what I have written ?

1707963548669.png

Last edited:
•••
•••
The damage is to someone as the owner, who had registered the domain in bad Faith. You can say it is not you, but who use the site. But you are the owner of the domain.

It is no profit for me to tell you. Just because you are a newbie, I only give you the fact. If later you are being sued by Onlyfans.com, it is not my Business, just enjoy your party. Your friends in Namepros have warned you

Last edited:
•••
•••
This name is worth zero dollars and is a trademark violation. Of course if you pay only fans a bunch of money to license you to use the name they *may* let you do so, but it isn't worth the trouble for anyone to do that.

•••
@Surya Giri Kurniawan Did you just read what I have written ?

Show attachment 252722

Onlyfans support :

Show attachment 252723
This clearly specifies that you were not allowed to register the domain since you're not a creator. The terms of service specifies that that only creators may register them, and only if they get approved beforehand.

So this is a very clear case of trademark infringement on your part.

Either way, there's no incentive for any OnlyFans creator to add the key-phrase "onlyfans" to their domain. For the same reason there's no reason for a YouTube or Twitch creator to add those keywords to their personal domains.

On top of that .wtf is a worthless extension with a total of 15 documented sales since 2016.

1707990295644.png

Last edited:
•••
ps : I am an OnlyFans Creator

Last edited:
•••
Sorry friend, but this domain is worthless. Delete it and focus on domains that don't contain trademarks, you will be a lot better off.

•••
@DigiNames thank you so much friend, what do you suggest ? I release it ?

•••
•••
@MKA @Surya Giri Kurniawan

This is the email I have sent
Show attachment 252746
And they responded :
Show attachment 252744

ps : I am an OnlyFans Creator
"Such an authorization can only be provided to registered OnlyFans creators who use the domain to forward directly to their OnlyFans profile page, and in such case only after execution of a Trademark License Agreement by the creator."

If you spent $4,000 on it without signing the license agreement then you're broke the terms of service.

And nowhere in this email do they grant you the permission to use it or sell it.

•••
Number of UDRP cases filed by the holding company of OnlyFans: 276.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back