NameSilo

.tv FirstName.tv

Spaceship
Watch

Coopey

Member of the YearVIP Member
Impact
I have a bunch of these (mostly relatively common, Western European languages, female names) that I have collected, of which a good portion I will likely sell in a month-or-two.

There are some popular sites e.g. Justin.tv and they are one of the better 'vanity' extensions in my opinion.

Obviously it all depends on the name, and how much someone (probably with that name) is willing/able to pay, but does anyone have a rough opinion what they're worth? Any anecdotal evidence on the value of firstname.tvs?

S~

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
John.tv is an excellent first name domain.

•••
Thanks for the input everyone.
It's pretty much what I thought. I'll probably put them here on NP first on a make offer basis (in case anyone here is interested), then try for end users. I had minor success at the launch of .me.uk with a landing page on the domain e.g. john.me.uk saying "Hi, John. If you'd like this domain it's only £50, send me an email." 40% sold, which wasn't too bad. With the names generally registered to 2013/4, I can afford to try this again.

•••

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back