IT.COM

Flippa domain catalogue

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Wondering if many others have had luck selling domains through the flippa domain catalogue.

I have had a total of 4 sales now directly through the service.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
This absolutely will happen. At the very least, instead of having to list a "Domain.Extension" in the title, we could just have a portfolio sale be listed as "This is a portfolio of 215+ domains..." etc etc

Just a heads-up, and I will be sharing this and other new features here somewhat soon, but we are now able to change the title of auctions for those of you who list domain Portfolios at auction!

Case in point: some use a weird, default / flagship domain (i.e. Portfolio-of-200-Domains.info) and then explain an actual portfolio is for sale in the listing's subtitle. For those without an upgrade, the subtitle does not appear so the buyer has to be interested / click on the flagship domain in order to know it's actually a portfolio for sale.

Once again, we can now change that title for you, so instead of FlagshipDomain.com, it will simply read what you want it to: Portfolio of X Domains, etc.

I would like to see a way to publicly filter Portfolios-at-auction, but cannot guarantee that will occur.

•••
Just a heads-up, and I will be sharing this and other new features here somewhat soon, but we are now able to change the title of auctions for those of you who list domain Portfolios at auction!

Case in point: some use a weird, default / flagship domain (i.e. Portfolio-of-200-Domains.info) and then explain an actual portfolio is for sale in the listing's subtitle. For those without an upgrade, the subtitle does not appear so the buyer has to be interested / click on the flagship domain in order to know it's actually a portfolio for sale.

Once again, we can now change that title for you, so instead of FlagshipDomain.com, it will simply read what you want it to: Portfolio of X Domains, etc.

I would like to see a way to publicly filter Portfolios-at-auction, but cannot guarantee that will occur.
this is a nice addition, is this something that we can do at the listing phase or do we have to ask you to do it for us?

•••
•••
thanks, would be nice at the listing stage to be able to choose a portfolio auction and then be able to input the list of domains there. IMO

•••
thanks, would be nice at the listing stage to be able to choose a portfolio auction and then be able to input the list of domains there. IMO
@FlippaDomains

I just started an auction for numeric domains under 772977.com I have sent request to help to have title changed, thanks.

•••
Guys, can you please state listed / sold domains ratio, because last time I PAID the $9 listing fee I got less than 20 views. Then I stopped using them and moved to Sedo. However I am curious how successful the catalogue could be...

•••
I won't be able to share those stats, however of the domains that are sold in this way (aka catalog, aka portfolio section, aka outside of auction!), over 40% of those sold utilized the Domain Sales Page (which I highly recommend; go to SalesPage.help for more info)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back