IT.COM

FLIPPA LEGIT ?

Spaceship
Watch

kayme kikh

Account Closed (Disallowed)
Impact
Hello everyone,

I submitted my website for sale to flippa more than 4 days ago, The website in question was an ecommerce store.

First of all Flippa asked for adsense screenshots and integration (which I don't have because simply the store isn't monetized with that) It's a dropshipping store with a strong 5 months earnings.

I emailed them saying that I only have screenshots from my dashboard and a video proof. That was 4 days ago.

Till now no answer from them and around 20 emails and tickets sent from me.

I asked them to refund my money because I can't waste more of my time on this and still no answers.

Wonder if they are legit or not, this is turning to be a VERY BAD FIRST EXPERIENCE !!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yeah I really don't mind not selling it, and they can keep the 30$ . But wanted to know why a compagny such bigger as them can't afford replying to customers , I understand the delay in 24 hours, but 4 days ??

Things need to be changed and it's time for another business to pop up in their place, I think I'll go with empireflippers at the moment, but flippa? Hell no, not now not anytime !!

•••
you experience may become even worse when you finally see what it sold for

•••
Flippa now are asking 'what's going on" "how can we help" ?

Lol , too late

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back