NameSilo

Flippa wrongfully suspended my account..

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Tytus

Established Member
Impact
Flippa wrongfully suspended my account as I run multiple auctions everyday on multiple auction sites simultaneously and accidentally pasted the wrong info into my flippa auction which i eventually deleted when I caught on. My trader reviews were perfect.
Then about 10 days later when my auction finished unsold flippa suspended me. Now they want me to send my photo I.D, Photo Id and Picture of my face beside the id. What the hell. Flippa is dying and I rather not use it then go through this hassle.

Anyone heard of this before? Seems ridiculous

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Nope you cant and even if you tried, they will find the new account

Thanks for the reply, Suddenly my account got banned which is has good feedback and going well on flippa and there is no reply from their CS what mistake exactly i did. And it seems i can't recover my account back :( .

•••
Thanks for the reply, Suddenly my account got banned which is has good feedback and going well on flippa and there is no reply from their CS what mistake exactly i did. And it seems i can't recover my account back :( .
When they ban you they display a message on your account and also to your email so what did they tell you?

•••
When they ban you they display a message on your account and also to your email so what did they tell you?

Their reply was "Account banned, multiple account operation in breach of Flippa ToS". This was happened the next day i made payment in flippa escrow. I don't have multiple accounts and the same i am letting them to know but no use, no reply and my money also gone with it.

•••
Their reply was "Account banned, multiple account operation in breach of Flippa ToS". This was happened the next day i made payment in flippa escrow. I don't have multiple accounts and the same i am letting them to know but no use, no reply and my money also gone with it.

It has nothing to do with the escrow. Pm @FlippaDomains here and he will help you. Just try to remember if you created or someone used to login from the same device as you nory do.

•••
•••
Every year or so I check in with Flippa, think about using it, but then I look at some of their websites in auction that are obvious fraud, and decide against them. Last week I checked in and saw one of their auctions with a terrible domain name, no links or PR value in Google, no products on the website and many broken INTERNAL links on the website, domain was less than 8 months old, yet the seller claimed it was doing $3,000/mo in business and was rejecting $1000 bids. It was an obvious fraud, that was wasting everyone's time.

So -- what are the other options that are similar to Flippa? Is there another service that delivers well for sellers, without the nonsense?

•••
Just look to my account:

Possible links to
  • UMSI ( 100% | $798 )

Hello flippa what the fuck is this ?!!!

•••
Some stupid programmer introduce a "better" related accounts algorithm or what ?!!

I asked 3 times to remove that stupid connection to my account with this what ever mofo is that user that I do not know but in vain !

Already flippa took my super seller status so it is just a step to close my account for ever.

If flippa it's against you, than you can do nothing, just stop selling/buying on flippa, that's all you can do.

•••
•••
Some stupid programmer introduce a "better" related accounts algorithm or what ?!!

I asked 3 times to remove that stupid connection to my account with this what ever mofo is that user that I do not know but in vain !

Already flippa took my super seller status so it is just a step to close my account for ever.

If flippa it's against you, than you can do nothing, just stop selling/buying on flippa, that's all you can do.
And.. That's why so many great names are selling cheap there. Users like me are loosing trust in the company. I don't buy or sell there anymore.

•••
i have sold 4 domains at flippa but after that they banned me for stupid reason because they thought i have multiple accounts, i will never ever recommend anyone buy and sell there:(

•••
i have sold 4 domains at flippa but after that they banned me for stupid reason because they thought i have multiple accounts, i will never ever recommend anyone buy and sell there:(

Did you have an IP conflict?

•••
Did you have an IP conflict?

This guy Muhammad RJ just refused to honor his auction that I have won.

https://www.namepros.com/threads/ln...-org-5-domains-auction-start-1-bw0-net.913399

He claimed that will give domains to the person who bid $4 on them (bid deleted, because it didn't fit the rules that he himself setup - minimal increment $2).

And before was asking to bid again on domains that I have won, because they didn't reach his BIN (setting BIN prices on auction is against NP rules)

I don't know what was the problem at Flippa, but my personal experience with this member tells me that Flippa was right in decision to ban him.

Good chance that he didn't read the rules about multiple accounts or didn't bother to follow them, just like here at NP.

•••
This guy Muhammad RJ just refused to honor his auction that I have won.

https://www.namepros.com/threads/ln...-org-5-domains-auction-start-1-bw0-net.913399

He claimed that will give domains to the person who bid $4 on them (bid deleted, because it didn't fit the rules that he himself setup - minimal increment $2).

off topic but still... please do not hesitate leaving negative feedback for members who dont honor deals or violate selling/buying rules, that will help others not to waste time/money dealing with questionable accounts.

•••
off topic but still... please do not hesitate leaving negative feedback for members who dont honor deals or violate selling/buying rules, that will help others not to waste time/money dealing with questionable accounts.
Negative feedback is irrelevant; if they don't honor the rules, they're gone. Simple as that.

Updated ToS pending, guys. I'll sound a trumpet when I can present them in full.

•••
Flippa bans people for having multiple accounts. It helps stop shill bidding. I have no idea why you guys complaining about it . This is actually one thing they do that makes sense. Asking for IDS to verify who the people are is typical practice for many companies. I am not a big fan of flippa, but attacking them for this stuff makes no sense.

•••
Flippa bans people for having multiple accounts. It helps stop shill bidding. I have no idea why you guys complaining about it . This is actually one thing they do that makes sense. Asking for IDS to verify who the people are is typical practice for many companies. I am not a big fan of flippa, but attacking them for this stuff makes no sense.

100% agree with you brother. Me and my wife both have account in Flippa. They suspended our account temporarily. We present our honest case to Flippa. We submitted our Ids to Flippa. Now both of our account are active and did some sales over there as well from both account. We have 2 separate Flippa account for both Husband and wife and we have our independent accounts at various registrar as well.

Flippa does help when they find we are honest and we do not have any bad intention.

Thanks @FlippaDomains for helping us to reinstate both account couple of months ago.

Thanks

•••
I can't understand how can give PERMANENT ΒΑΝ to a member who:
1) Send you mail that asks to give you everything that proves my id and generally anything you want.
2) Paid your business and delete his account.
So, personally i believe that its a good website, but this type of act.... The worst person on the world deserves a second chance. At least, RETURN THE MONEY I PAID YOU, OK?

•••
I got suspended by Flippa when I tried to bid on a listing of over 5k or something. Had to send my driving license copy, well no big deal. I remember I had to do exact same for eBay, Paypal, namejet, wisetransfer etc etc. I see it as the easiest (if not only) way to verify the identity of the person. There are just too many scammers out there..

•••
I can't understand how can give PERMANENT ΒΑΝ to a member who:
1) Send you mail that asks to give you everything that proves my id and generally anything you want.
2) Paid your business and delete his account.
So, personally i believe that its a good website, but this type of act.... The worst person on the world deserves a second chance. At least, RETURN THE MONEY I PAID YOU, OK?

Send me your CS Ticket ID # so I can look into this for you.

•••
And.. That's why so many great names are selling cheap there. Users like me are loosing trust in the company. I don't buy or sell there anymore.

Imo it's hard to not list domains there since I've gotten some offers. Granted much lower than I would accept.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back