Dynadot

GoDaddy verification suspended my account for whatever reason

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Welgak

Impact
Hi everyone , i need some advice about account verification.
I'm work as online marketing , include buying and selling domain names for profit.
I work with one of my partner.
The account was using my spouse name. Then change to my partner name since we decide to separate our part of this job.
Then my account was selected for verification.
They require me to send and i did send:
1. GOVERMENT ID : ID's of my partner and my spouse and mine
2. Debit card : which we use for payment (it's debit card not credit card which require me to deposit money to use).
3. Bank statement : the statement from bank application i capture.

And then the worse happen , the ID's suspended.
I'm not sure which verification needed to unlock the account since i have send everything to verify.
I've spend around 7k usd just for the past week and suddenly the account was lock.
Any advice what should i do?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi @Welgak
We're sorry to hear that. As this is a public forum, there's not a lot we can do to help in this situation. We ask that you continue working with GoDaddy's support team to resolve this.

•••
Upvote 0
. I think any reasonable domain service is going to pull-up an account that appears to have three previous/current owners all I imagine originating via a single contact email address. Add to this the large purchasing amount of $7k of domains in a short period. Try doing all that with a financial institution or account = Red Flag.

It's unusual behaviour, Do as Godaddy request. Sure your Not going to be getting the rapid response from their accounts team as you did here. (that's only a bog-standard reply anyway) Probably going to take the best part of a week, or longer to verify. Don't forget even fraudsters are willing to play along with Authority requests to conclude their aims and asset transfers.

Last edited:
•••
Upvote 0
Its a debit card , what fraudster pay with debit card? We can do video call as well , spending 7k is not much if you got hundreds of customer using your service.

•••
Upvote 0
Same here:

1709904521541.png

•••
Upvote 0
•••
Upvote 0
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back