Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Read the following carefully:
Watch the first episode of Survivor and decide who you think will be the winner
of this season's show. I will be giving to the winner of this contest 500 NP$.D-:
There is a limit to the number of entrants since each NPer can only have 1 pick.
You must be the first to post the name of the Survivor contestant and no one else
can choose the same after. You must post your choice after I've made my pick (in
an attempt to win my own NP$ back :P).
I will post my pick sometime between 18-24 hours after the time of this post.

Here is a list of the Survivor contestants:

Ashley Trainer, a spa sales rep from Maple Oak, MN
Ben Browning, a mixologist from Los Angeles, CA
Betsy Bolan, a police officer from Campton, NH
Brett Clouser, a T-shirt designer from Calabasas, CA
Dave Ball, a fitness instructor from Los Angeles, CA
Elizabeth Kim, a urban planner from New York, NY
Erik Cardona, a bartender from Ontario, CA
Jaison Robinson, a law student from Chicago, IL
John Fincher, a rocket scientist from Santa Monica, CA
Kelly Sharbaugh, a hairstylist from West Hollywood, CA
Laura Morett, a office manager from Salem, OR,
Marisa Calihan, a student from Cincinnati, OH
Mick Trimming, a doctor from Los Angeles, CA
Mike Borassi, a personal chef from Marina Del Ray CA
Monica Padilla, a law student from San Diego, CA
Natalie White. a pharmaceutical sales rep from Van Buren, AR
Russell Hantz, a oil company owner from Dayton, TX
Russell Swan, a attorney from Glenside, PA
Shannon “Shamo” Waters, a sales rep from Renton, WA
Yasmin Giles, a hairstylist from Sherman Oaks, CA

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I see Miss online, which reminds me, cant let these go so low

3 on spence 3 on kass

•••
10 and 10 :p

finale tomorrow

may have to bring out the secret weapon

•••
lol I will guess you want Spencer so I bid 25 on Kass

•••
•••
•••
•••
41 and 41 Miss better use her special powers sometime between now and when the show starts in the east

•••
OMG the pressure.....ok ok - here it is
mpop.jpg

+42np
I don't want to be stuck with it in my pocket :p

oh and PS: I'll take - oh I forgot...ummmm......Spencer for me please.

Last edited:
•••
The rules of NP Survivor state that if a Jade POP ™ is played any bids cast against that person will not count, and the holder of the Jade POP ™ will be awarded the auction.

This is indeed a Jade POP ™

Mis_chiff you now have Spencer.

•••
•••
The rules of NP Survivor state that if a Jade POP ™ is played any bids cast against that person will not count, and the holder of the Jade POP ™ will be awarded the auction.

This is indeed a Jade POP ™

Mis_chiff you now have Spencer.

Yay, it will be a short lived celebration haha

•••
Briguy wins Kass

Finals:

Kass Briguy
Spencer Miss
Woo Johname
Tony Johname

•••
•••
Briguy wins Kass

Finals:

Kass Briguy
Spencer Miss
Woo Johname
Tony Johname
Surprised DU didn't bid? Hoping I didn't overbid but still have a 1 in 4 chance of winning..not bad odds!
NP sent... guess you got a bonus and I don't want it back lol

•••
Surprised DU didn't bid? Hoping I didn't overbid but still have a 1 in 4 chance of winning..not bad odds!
NP sent... guess you got a bonus and I don't want it back lol

I'm watching on delay but I'm mostly confident that Spencer is going to win (as per my thorough analysis). I knew the Jade Pop was there so no point. I offered a 100NP bet on the outcome but no takers.

I don't understand why Missy wouldn't take the bet and hedge but I guess she's too busy smokin and tokin and bein Canadian.

•••
I thought the same thing.

Tony will win if in the final 3 because he played the game but I really think Woo will vote with Spence and Kass and kick him off. Had he given the idol to Trish he would have won - no way she would have voted him off and we could have got rid of Kass, she's annoying. The smart play would have been to remove Spence and kept Trish (I'm not sure why Tony VOTED for her??)

Spencer will win if Tony is gone because he worked so hard to stay in against the grain.

If they are both left in it?? It will really come down to whether the jury buys into the "play the game" or "integrity" and Tony will have it.

So I will bet 100NP with anyone that Spencer wins.

Woo and Kass just kind of hung around and didn't do much.

Problem with Survivor is that there's no additional player value element involved. For example - say a player won "pizza every other day" at the beginning - it provides a reason to keep them. There needs to be some way to separate them because right now it's just a random vote with immunity and idols (the auction showed this when both bid everything for a clue). What if a player on a team was given status that included - "will receive a team bonus clue if he makes it to day 5" etc... changes everything. Replaces the old days where I heard it mattered if you could fish/build shelter etc and there was more of a societal value element.

Tony the LLama ?

I only watch this crappy show for Namepros!This will really come down to whether the jury buys into the "play the game" or "integrity".

I just might take you up on that bet, but not sure what happening with the NP$?

I'm watching on delay but I'm mostly confident that Spencer is going to win (as per my thorough analysis). I knew the Jade Pop was there so no point. I offered a 100NP bet on the outcome but no takers.

I don't understand why Missy wouldn't take the bet and hedge but I guess she's too busy smokin and tokin and bein Canadian.
Okay I have confidence in NP$ dollars now will take you up on that 100Np

"smokin and tokin" is mis_chiff the NP joker of love

Last edited:
•••
Watched. No comments to avoid spoiler. But don't hold back on my behalf.

•••
Watched it too - trying to keep my mouth shut...but having trouble blowing out the smoke :p

steve miller, now there is a flashback B-)

•••
•••
Watched, was quite entertaining

•••
•••
LOL Johname Wins Survivor Spring 2014.

He did it by grabbing Tony since he had all those idols in his pocket.

Bad news to you: Johname won

The good news is he has the cash to do the Big Brother contest which starts Wednesday June 25th

Briguy your Kass had a great chance of wining but Woo flipped and took Tony to the final. (bad decision for him but his Karate Kids students will respect him)

•••
LOL Johname Wins Survivor Spring 2014.

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!!

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back