Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Read the following carefully:
Watch the first episode of Survivor and decide who you think will be the winner
of this season's show. I will be giving to the winner of this contest 500 NP$.D-:
There is a limit to the number of entrants since each NPer can only have 1 pick.
You must be the first to post the name of the Survivor contestant and no one else
can choose the same after. You must post your choice after I've made my pick (in
an attempt to win my own NP$ back :P).
I will post my pick sometime between 18-24 hours after the time of this post.

Here is a list of the Survivor contestants:

Ashley Trainer, a spa sales rep from Maple Oak, MN
Ben Browning, a mixologist from Los Angeles, CA
Betsy Bolan, a police officer from Campton, NH
Brett Clouser, a T-shirt designer from Calabasas, CA
Dave Ball, a fitness instructor from Los Angeles, CA
Elizabeth Kim, a urban planner from New York, NY
Erik Cardona, a bartender from Ontario, CA
Jaison Robinson, a law student from Chicago, IL
John Fincher, a rocket scientist from Santa Monica, CA
Kelly Sharbaugh, a hairstylist from West Hollywood, CA
Laura Morett, a office manager from Salem, OR,
Marisa Calihan, a student from Cincinnati, OH
Mick Trimming, a doctor from Los Angeles, CA
Mike Borassi, a personal chef from Marina Del Ray CA
Monica Padilla, a law student from San Diego, CA
Natalie White. a pharmaceutical sales rep from Van Buren, AR
Russell Hantz, a oil company owner from Dayton, TX
Russell Swan, a attorney from Glenside, PA
Shannon “Shamo” Waters, a sales rep from Renton, WA
Yasmin Giles, a hairstylist from Sherman Oaks, CA

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The two pretty boys have Miss tattooed somewhere on thier bods lol

I think watching the first episode then picking

Remember what I said in the past. Themed Survivor = Less hottys. This season is more proof

Last edited:
•••
I don't pay that close attention that I can memorize multiple lines.

The only other thing I can remember is when wooo was all like Cliffhanger.... lol

That guy should register survivor.ninja

Too bad the TLD did not exist back in the Ozzy seasons, it would've been a no-brainer ;)

•••
hey where is johname?

I am still laughing at the long haired Drew

He the biggest survivor flame out since 'lady cop' last season.

In one episode he did everything wrong and got his butt sent packing

He threw the comp, bossed everyone in a game where people don't like to be bullied, talked 'smack' in front of his target, never had an army of allies. Later Drew.

I saved Miss from picking this dud lol

Anyone notice Drew staring at the hot girls ass while she walked passed him to vote his ass home?

sv2904km.jpg

drew-christy-survivor-blood-vs-water-2-voted-out.jpg

Julies' butt workout that got Drew's attention lol

julie-mcgee-john-rocker-girlfriend2.png

I understand why there is a dumbbell on her lap (not Rocker) but why are there pumpkins on her chest?

Oh and they merge next show

All of the above is the Briguy update of the week

Last edited:
•••
Why are they never eating all that free fish? Great big ocean on their doorstep!!

I don't understand LOL

Well, most of the times because there isn't a capable fisherman. In this particular case one tribe never won the fishing gear and the other traded it for rice (I believe). Remember Rupert? That guy just needed to get into the water and fish were already jumping in his pocket :D

•••
According to those real survival shows, you can walk up and down any beach and find washed up fishing line, old bits of wire, and make your own fishing line. But that's a side of survivor they either don't allow or nobody crafty enough to do it.

•••
Never in doubt.

Best player won.. and never a question.

Once i got to the final four Jaclyn was left in a no win situation. She couldn't beat Keith or Natalie.... Missy was the sure fire loser in the final 3. I think she should have taken Keith - he won challenges but didn't do much game-wise. Natalie getting rid of Baylor and Jon was always going to be enough. This was like Woooooooo taking the winner last year....

Have to say that I like Reed because hated Missy and I hated her too.. she's a drip and too momsie....

But there was politics with the giving up the idol .. but once again it comes down to the stupidity of a decision on the last day, it almost makes the game pointless. You have to hope that the strongest OR the weakest win the final immunity or the winner is not the best player (unless you have Woooooooo making the wrong choice.)

Be back next season..this thread is the only reason I watch and 1/2 the reason I come to this forum.

Next series should be .... People that watch Survivor vs People that don't ... I'd like to see someone that has no idea about the game... ... but this is way to much analysis for a dumb show.

Can someone edit the tag now? :)

•••
•••
I see STS is still going and even NS showed up recently. Just here because when I do get around to visiting I was tired of seeing a santa hat on my head. Didn't make sense in February.

I was there alright... still am there, even when I am not there. :D

Took a couple days break from NP... been busy "tworking" (Tworking= is a type of working method in which an individual, works in a textually provocative manner)

Yes @NS is a person of mystery

I hear this a lot... it must be true then. :)

•••
To Johannesburg! :D Yes, bring popcorn, we have a shortage of it this side.

Now, this lack of popcorn in South Africa sounds very sad... what do you grab when online arguments like "PC vs consoles" or "Harry Potter vs Lord of the Rings" arise? :D

•••
•••
I got so tired of hearing about Rodney's birthday.

•••
I thought for sure I wouldn't hear about Rodney's Birthday this week. Wrong!

llc.gif

Going to do the contest totally different this season, more on that in another post.

Miss
Briguy
Rado
Johname
and someone else are in the game.

•••
sur.jpg

POWER p1 o2 w3 e4 r5

Miss 1,6,11,16,21,26,31,36,41,47,52,57
Briguy 2,7,12,17,22,27,32,37,42,48,53,58
Rado 3,8,13,18,23,28,33,38,43,49,54,59
Else 4,9,14,19,24,29,34,39,44,50,55
Johname 5,10,15,20,25,30,35,40,45,51,56

This year people will be distributed by the luck of the draw.

The first number of the Powerball contest Saturday will me for Mike. After a NP member is assigned to mike, that members cant get another player. We will keep adding a number to the draw until a NP player without a player is assigned.

Once we get to Caroline (R 5th) she goes to the last NP player without a survivor player.

(results of the powerball are in numerical order so if your hoping to get Mike you will have to match the lowest powerball number the machine selects)

•••
•••
•••
Based on photo count, I'd say someone likes Joe... well everyone likes Joe..

Yes, but he always likes to run through his modeling poses when I take his photo, so I kept them.

•••
500 NP's ....:)
I want to thank everyone who made this award possible. :blink:

It was a pleasure enjoying the season of Survivor with everyone involved.

It was a great season regardless of any winnings ....but the 500 NP's is a nice little bonus! :tu:

Hope to do it again in February.

I'll even ante up some NP's for season 20 if everyone decides to do it again.

Merry Christmas! :santa:

---------- Post added at 03:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 AM ----------

I wish lol
:hearts: She must have sweet talked them! lol

---------- Post added at 03:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:34 AM ----------

Thought I would post this for reference. Survivor Samoa Episode 15 ...........YouTube - Survivor Samoa - Episode 15 - Part 1/8 [dcdice]

Last edited:
•••
Congratulations Changeback on your successful choice of Natalie White
as the Sole Survivor in this season's Survivor Samoa.

500 NP$ is on its way to your account.

"I want to thank everyone who made this award possible."
Surely you meant to say you wanted to thank Russell Hantz. :P

Good to have had you on board for the fun. ;)
With some people chipping in we could do this again for season 20.
Less than 2 months away. B-)

Merry Christmas!

•••
Congrats johname on your win, and comkid and Phil.

Thanks Briguy!.....And Johname,...got the NP..... And Phil for the contest....and to all who played. Hope to see evry1 again next season!!!

•••
•••
•••
I got at least 4 more hours.

Oh I didn't see final offer before lol

13 nps lol

Nice avatar,

•••
I feel you would have animated it and made it be a juggling pop :) .

I think it was briguy that mention a trampoline in the STS thread. Which gave me an idea to make a pop on a trap LOL So that will be my next one when I have time.

Survivor on tomorrow

Tyson apparently gets some heat for showing aras the door.

•••
•••
Actually its a smart tactic to save nps for Big Brother Canada. in a few months
bx5u.gif

The biding on ceria will end less than 24 hrs after Wed show. And can happen at any time. If I put a new bid I will wait 2 hrs before dropping the hammer.

DU won Laura B at 21 np because I determined that was crazy money for her. And I said that at the start of the auction.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back