Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Read the following carefully:
Watch the first episode of Survivor and decide who you think will be the winner
of this season's show. I will be giving to the winner of this contest 500 NP$.D-:
There is a limit to the number of entrants since each NPer can only have 1 pick.
You must be the first to post the name of the Survivor contestant and no one else
can choose the same after. You must post your choice after I've made my pick (in
an attempt to win my own NP$ back :P).
I will post my pick sometime between 18-24 hours after the time of this post.

Here is a list of the Survivor contestants:

Ashley Trainer, a spa sales rep from Maple Oak, MN
Ben Browning, a mixologist from Los Angeles, CA
Betsy Bolan, a police officer from Campton, NH
Brett Clouser, a T-shirt designer from Calabasas, CA
Dave Ball, a fitness instructor from Los Angeles, CA
Elizabeth Kim, a urban planner from New York, NY
Erik Cardona, a bartender from Ontario, CA
Jaison Robinson, a law student from Chicago, IL
John Fincher, a rocket scientist from Santa Monica, CA
Kelly Sharbaugh, a hairstylist from West Hollywood, CA
Laura Morett, a office manager from Salem, OR,
Marisa Calihan, a student from Cincinnati, OH
Mick Trimming, a doctor from Los Angeles, CA
Mike Borassi, a personal chef from Marina Del Ray CA
Monica Padilla, a law student from San Diego, CA
Natalie White. a pharmaceutical sales rep from Van Buren, AR
Russell Hantz, a oil company owner from Dayton, TX
Russell Swan, a attorney from Glenside, PA
Shannon “Shamo” Waters, a sales rep from Renton, WA
Yasmin Giles, a hairstylist from Sherman Oaks, CA

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think I might leave NP until Survivor starts.. I don't really like posting on the forum and everything I do post is pure snark these days.
I don't even really go to the STS thread much anymore.

•••
Your just Grinching and Scrogeing.

Survivor a long way away.

I think Miss is down to one post a week. At least do that lol

•••
Your just Grinching and Scrogeing.

Survivor a long way away.

I think Miss is down to one post a week. At least do that lol

I could probably do that. I've been thinking of blogging, actually. Real blogging, not copying stuff like other people.

•••
•••
What's real blogging?

It's basically writing forum posts that are too long for the impatient to read but in a place that is not the forum.
i.e. what I normally do but somewhere else

•••
You are good at it, especially thinking from a different angle, e.g. your saying if the reported sale was wrong then are the others wrong too.

•••
Turns out I haven't been doing anything at all recently. I think I won NP$ here - I seem to have more but I don't think I ever got notification. I'll have to put some into the pot next time around.

I see STS is still going and even NS showed up recently. Just here because when I do get around to visiting I was tired of seeing a santa hat on my head. Didn't make sense in February.

•••
•••
I see STS is still going and even NS showed up recently. Just here because when I do get around to visiting I was tired of seeing a santa hat on my head. Didn't make sense in February.

I was there alright... still am there, even when I am not there. :D

Took a couple days break from NP... been busy "tworking" (Tworking= is a type of working method in which an individual, works in a textually provocative manner)

Yes @NS is a person of mystery

I hear this a lot... it must be true then. :)

•••
Took a couple days break from NP... been busy "tworking" (Tworking= is a type of working method in which an individual, works in a textually provocative manner)
I've been norking and horking.

That's not working and hardly working. I might try tworking.

•••
I thought NS was twerking

3mx.gif

•••
I actually thought he may be kumquerting

I feel like I fell off some kind of anti-np wagon today.. this is like 5 posts?
Crazy.

•••

3mx.gif
can't wait for a day when there is no mention of Miley Cyress or hearing "its all about the bass"... Yeah that my rant of the day lol

•••
I've been norking and horking. That's not working and hardly working. I might try tworking.

We have this saying where I come from: "no twork, no work".

3mx.gif

lol That will be the day...

I could end up getting infractions for such behavior (after it appears on dnjournal). :D

I actually thought he may be kumquerting

I do this too.

I feel like I fell off some kind of anti-np wagon today.. this is like 5 posts? Crazy.

I'm not sure if I fell off it, or if I just hopped onto it. Some things have changed around here...

•••
Survivor coming soon to a TV near you...and near me....

unless it's an HD Curved Vision tv - then I'ma coming to you :p

•••
Survivor coming soon to a TV near you...and near me....

unless it's an HD Curved Vision tv - then I'ma coming to you :P

Well, what would you know, I have such a TV... you can come over. :D

•••

Don't push destiny. One invite and you don't know who else might pop up between the curves :D

•••

ok, got popcorn - booking my ticket...ummmm - where am I going? :-$

Don't push destiny. One invite and you don't know who else might pop up between the curves :D

I'll bet it'll be a remote :D

•••
ok, got popcorn - booking my ticket...ummmm - where am I going? :-$

To Johannesburg! :D Yes, bring popcorn, we have a shortage of it this side.

•••

Now, this lack of popcorn in South Africa sounds very sad... what do you grab when online arguments like "PC vs consoles" or "Harry Potter vs Lord of the Rings" arise? :D

•••

NS doesn't need popcorn too much. He's rarely wrong or always right depending on your point of view. We just watch and learn.

•••
Now, this lack of popcorn in South Africa sounds very sad... what do you grab when online arguments like "PC vs consoles" or "Harry Potter vs Lord of the Rings" arise? :D

The popcorn shortage is related to the high demand as a result of the happenings over here... and perhaps the gTLD discussion, that we find interesting too.

I preferred your previous avatar... I found comfort staring in that single blue eye of Grace. The red eye was in the other direction-but I understood the purpose of it... you know "keeping an eye out".

He's rarely wrong or always right depending on your point of view. We just watch and learn.

Do you mean: "He's right even when his wrong." or "He tells the truth, even when he lies" ??

•••
•••
Did they hire Canadian writers? -_-

•••
I don't get it.

First game - small bean + Idol clue vs large bean

Why don't they take large bean and the clue? Is there a no cheating stipulation?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back