IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Read the following carefully:
Watch the first episode of Survivor and decide who you think will be the winner
of this season's show. I will be giving to the winner of this contest 500 NP$.D-:
There is a limit to the number of entrants since each NPer can only have 1 pick.
You must be the first to post the name of the Survivor contestant and no one else
can choose the same after. You must post your choice after I've made my pick (in
an attempt to win my own NP$ back :P).
I will post my pick sometime between 18-24 hours after the time of this post.

Here is a list of the Survivor contestants:

Ashley Trainer, a spa sales rep from Maple Oak, MN
Ben Browning, a mixologist from Los Angeles, CA
Betsy Bolan, a police officer from Campton, NH
Brett Clouser, a T-shirt designer from Calabasas, CA
Dave Ball, a fitness instructor from Los Angeles, CA
Elizabeth Kim, a urban planner from New York, NY
Erik Cardona, a bartender from Ontario, CA
Jaison Robinson, a law student from Chicago, IL
John Fincher, a rocket scientist from Santa Monica, CA
Kelly Sharbaugh, a hairstylist from West Hollywood, CA
Laura Morett, a office manager from Salem, OR,
Marisa Calihan, a student from Cincinnati, OH
Mick Trimming, a doctor from Los Angeles, CA
Mike Borassi, a personal chef from Marina Del Ray CA
Monica Padilla, a law student from San Diego, CA
Natalie White. a pharmaceutical sales rep from Van Buren, AR
Russell Hantz, a oil company owner from Dayton, TX
Russell Swan, a attorney from Glenside, PA
Shannon “Shamo” Waters, a sales rep from Renton, WA
Yasmin Giles, a hairstylist from Sherman Oaks, CA

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Cant call you DU all the time. Got to throw in a Gracie once in a while

•••
I should add that I couldn't live on the island with either of my parents for 32 days.. these people are weird.
I'd have to volunteer for exile (much like my real life) to save them from me.

Well.. I watched and now I don't care.. here's my rating for who will win....how does Briguy do it?

Briguy: Keith and Jon
Johname: Jaclyn and Jeremy
DU: Reed and Natalie
Miss: Baylor and Alec
Rado_Ch: Wes and Missy

I heard that Baylor and Alec are now boyfriend/girlfriend.
And my cable decided to reboot me just after the words "time to vote"... go figure

•••
Everyone still has a player, so a successful season

I think Nat made a big mistake going against the plan.

There nobody on the Island I really want to see win. I was kinda pulling for Keith but his stupid move last week is hard to forget.

Jack=beauty queen
Baylor=nutz
Missy=hasn't met a guy she couldn't divorce
Keith=no game beyond comps
Nat=two faced
Jon=Has beauty queen girlfriend

I am thinking I want Baylor to win. She might grow out of her nuttiness lol

•••
..how does Briguy do it?
simply put.. I developed a algorithm based on the binary numbers of each player name, city and age..then I factored in the distance between eye pupils ( closer equal lower score)...then I factored in the protrusion of the forehead ( more equal less score)....then I combined all the data onto Pascal flow chart, (last year was Fortran and the year before it was Basic), filled out the punch cards, inserted into my IBM 7070...then I took the print out..pasted it onto a bulletin board, throw two darts and whatever name was closet to a dart was my pick..

Thanks for the updates!

•••
all that water and he comes back from exile liked he walked through a wall of mud, what a creep

and yeah - I could see a BIG issue if the pretty boy goes next ;)

but I hope see does [no offense briguy] but he's a twit

•••
all that water and he comes back from exile liked he walked through a wall of mud, what a creep

and yeah - I could see a BIG issue if the pretty boy goes next ;)

but I hope see does [no offense briguy] but he's a twit
None taken..cause not sure what you were posting about.

•••
•••
Briguy Update:

GD's girl decided she wanted to keep Briguy's Guy A (because she wants to use him to vote out Briguy's Guy B next week). So she votes off Miss's boy with the long hair

•••
None taken..cause not sure what you were posting about.

sigh
sad I cant edit my own posts..... oh sorry - in the "time limt " i am allowed...didn't catch the error

it should have read "he" I hope he goes....cause he's a twit :P [meaning jon]

•••
Briguy Update:

GD's girl decided she wanted to keep Briguy's Guy A (because she wants to use him to vote out Briguy's Guy B next week). So she votes off Miss's boy with the long hair
so GD/DU/etc (lol) girl is forming a alliance with my guy. Thank for the update

•••
Actually she going to just use him once or twice and then dump him. She wants only girls at the end.

If your guy Jon wises up it can work out good for you though

•••
Survivor on tonight, got a feeling Briguy loses a player tonight

•••
Survivor on tonight, got a feeling Briguy loses a player tonight
Have a feeling also..my player stays! Lol what do I know

•••
Oh no Briguy lost a player. Your Jon voted out by GD's gal.

Ok it's getting very clear what's going to happen. My girl voted out next, followed by Keith. Then Nat and Baylor votes out Missy. Then the jury rags on Baylor for 'riding people's coats'. GD wins. OR

Baylor win final contest and says to Nat 'screw you Missy me mum" and then coin flip between the mom and daughter. (Brat factor would probably tilt in Missy's fav)

Now no one has to watch the last show lol. Back to tumble weeds lol

•••
•••
Ok it's getting very clear what's going to happen. My girl voted out next, followed by Keith. Then Nat and Baylor votes out Missy. Then the jury rags on Baylor for 'riding people's coats'. GD wins.

I could take that result.

I'm not sure if Missy can hold up on that ankle. I think that if Nat can make it to the final she's a shoe in.....

I think Keith will go with Jaclyn.... so the question becomes who wins the next challenge. The final game will be Keith and whoever else survives.
I only watched today - been trying to catch up with the debacle that is Sons Of Anarchy the Final Season (it hasn't been good).

images

•••
•••
•••
•••
Never in doubt.

Best player won.. and never a question.

Once i got to the final four Jaclyn was left in a no win situation. She couldn't beat Keith or Natalie.... Missy was the sure fire loser in the final 3. I think she should have taken Keith - he won challenges but didn't do much game-wise. Natalie getting rid of Baylor and Jon was always going to be enough. This was like Woooooooo taking the winner last year....

Have to say that I like Reed because hated Missy and I hated her too.. she's a drip and too momsie....

But there was politics with the giving up the idol .. but once again it comes down to the stupidity of a decision on the last day, it almost makes the game pointless. You have to hope that the strongest OR the weakest win the final immunity or the winner is not the best player (unless you have Woooooooo making the wrong choice.)

Be back next season..this thread is the only reason I watch and 1/2 the reason I come to this forum.

Next series should be .... People that watch Survivor vs People that don't ... I'd like to see someone that has no idea about the game... ... but this is way to much analysis for a dumb show.

Can someone edit the tag now? :)

•••
I am still in shock that DU won a reality tv contest!

I never even made a 'DU Wins' smiley

The closest I have is
fyuj.gif

The next survivor is blue collar vs white collar vs no collar

•••
I'm all in for white collar because they can ultimately buy out the no collar. Neither white nor no collar like blue collar.

I will win back to back.

•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back