IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Read the following carefully:
Watch the first episode of Survivor and decide who you think will be the winner
of this season's show. I will be giving to the winner of this contest 500 NP$.D-:
There is a limit to the number of entrants since each NPer can only have 1 pick.
You must be the first to post the name of the Survivor contestant and no one else
can choose the same after. You must post your choice after I've made my pick (in
an attempt to win my own NP$ back :P).
I will post my pick sometime between 18-24 hours after the time of this post.

Here is a list of the Survivor contestants:

Ashley Trainer, a spa sales rep from Maple Oak, MN
Ben Browning, a mixologist from Los Angeles, CA
Betsy Bolan, a police officer from Campton, NH
Brett Clouser, a T-shirt designer from Calabasas, CA
Dave Ball, a fitness instructor from Los Angeles, CA
Elizabeth Kim, a urban planner from New York, NY
Erik Cardona, a bartender from Ontario, CA
Jaison Robinson, a law student from Chicago, IL
John Fincher, a rocket scientist from Santa Monica, CA
Kelly Sharbaugh, a hairstylist from West Hollywood, CA
Laura Morett, a office manager from Salem, OR,
Marisa Calihan, a student from Cincinnati, OH
Mick Trimming, a doctor from Los Angeles, CA
Mike Borassi, a personal chef from Marina Del Ray CA
Monica Padilla, a law student from San Diego, CA
Natalie White. a pharmaceutical sales rep from Van Buren, AR
Russell Hantz, a oil company owner from Dayton, TX
Russell Swan, a attorney from Glenside, PA
Shannon “Shamo” Waters, a sales rep from Renton, WA
Yasmin Giles, a hairstylist from Sherman Oaks, CA

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I thought they both were 'John'

So I looked it up, There both John

•••
so I may change my picks....

Need to pm me your new picks by Tuesday if you are changing them. Picks will be assign before I see the next show

•••
I forgot to finalize the picks, and I don't want to do it last minute on show day, so we will go one more show, then you are stuck with who you get

•••
I forgot to finalize the picks, and I don't want to do it last minute on show day, so we will go one more show, then you are stuck with who you get

Poor ol' Julie doesn't have another show to decide what she wants to do :D

•••
She knew the taking of trail mix will never be forgotten, so might as well spend the night in the Hotel

•••
She knew the taking of trail mix will never be forgotten, so might as well spend the night in the Hotel

Speaking of which I am not quite familiar with the term "trail mix" - seemed like a bunch of mixed nuts for me, I guess I am pretty close as someone in the show mentioned nuts :D

But the trail mix was just the last straw for her - she was largely useless anyways, the weather was hard on her and it didn't take long for her to show that she is a completely dependant woman, both in the show and in life :)

•••
she was largely useless anyways

Remember those guy players dont have a tv or an internet connection lol

Trail mix is also meant to be tasty, like rasins dry fruit. Totally awesome after a couple weeks of rice

•••
Trail mix is also meant to be tasty, like rasins dry fruit. Totally awesome after a couple weeks of rice

In my book that is far from tasty (not being a juicy steak) but yeah, after weeks of teaspoons of rice, this would probably look like a steak to me too :D

•••
Why are they never eating all that free fish? Great big ocean on their doorstep!!

I don't understand LOL

•••
Why are they never eating all that free fish? Great big ocean on their doorstep!!

I don't understand LOL

Well, most of the times because there isn't a capable fisherman. In this particular case one tribe never won the fishing gear and the other traded it for rice (I believe). Remember Rupert? That guy just needed to get into the water and fish were already jumping in his pocket :D

•••
Ha Ha yeah I remember Rupert - one of them can surely catch a fish - tree spear? I dunno
but if it was me - geez those monkies are starting to look good [hehe] j/k

•••
According to those real survival shows, you can walk up and down any beach and find washed up fishing line, old bits of wire, and make your own fishing line. But that's a side of survivor they either don't allow or nobody crafty enough to do it.

•••
crabs all over the place probably lobster too - lol what a feast they are missing

•••
Bear Grylls would treat that as a 5-star all-inclusive resort :D

•••
I been busy and forgot to do the picks. Plus that gal quit last week and we didn't get a vote last week. So lets give it one more show so nobody loses a player today.

•••
I been busy and forgot to do the picks. Plus that gal quit last week and we didn't get a vote last week. So lets give it one more show so nobody loses a player today.
sounds great to me...

•••
Miss: Baylor and Alec
Rado_Ch: Wes and Missy
DU: Reed and Natalie
Briguy: Keith and Jon
Johname: Jaclyn and Jeremy

•••
Got stuck with goddamn Missy. Bleh. Now I can wholeheartedly cheer for her daughter to catch a boat home :D

P.S. @mis_chiff Missy would've fit your nickname much better, wanna swap? :D

•••
Got stuck with goddamn Missy. Bleh. Now I can wholeheartedly cheer for her daughter to catch a boat home :D

P.S. @mis_chiff Missy would've fit your nickname much better, wanna swap? :D
Okay..is she that bad or is that a strategy? Heard that "never win" type of line a few times..and they won.

•••
Probably should keep Missy or regret it later

•••
Okay..is she that bad or is that a strategy? Heard that "never win" type of line a few times..and they won.

Haha, not bad at all. Bad/Quiet players often get to the final at least. Whether I am stuck with the mother or daughter is no biggie for me, they are both irritating enough to reach the final ;) Natalie is a strong contender for the end run too, being quiet as a mouse since her sister left Week 1 ;)

•••
•••
Whether I am stuck with the mother or daughter is no biggie for me ;)

Mommy been divorced three times so hide half your stuff lol

•••
Mommy been divorced three times so hide half your stuff lol

LOL, like mother, like daughter you know. Better hide my stuff anyways. You will never get your filthy hands on my Xbox, you harpies :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back