NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Read the following carefully:
Watch the first episode of Survivor and decide who you think will be the winner
of this season's show. I will be giving to the winner of this contest 500 NP$.D-:
There is a limit to the number of entrants since each NPer can only have 1 pick.
You must be the first to post the name of the Survivor contestant and no one else
can choose the same after. You must post your choice after I've made my pick (in
an attempt to win my own NP$ back :P).
I will post my pick sometime between 18-24 hours after the time of this post.

Here is a list of the Survivor contestants:

Ashley Trainer, a spa sales rep from Maple Oak, MN
Ben Browning, a mixologist from Los Angeles, CA
Betsy Bolan, a police officer from Campton, NH
Brett Clouser, a T-shirt designer from Calabasas, CA
Dave Ball, a fitness instructor from Los Angeles, CA
Elizabeth Kim, a urban planner from New York, NY
Erik Cardona, a bartender from Ontario, CA
Jaison Robinson, a law student from Chicago, IL
John Fincher, a rocket scientist from Santa Monica, CA
Kelly Sharbaugh, a hairstylist from West Hollywood, CA
Laura Morett, a office manager from Salem, OR,
Marisa Calihan, a student from Cincinnati, OH
Mick Trimming, a doctor from Los Angeles, CA
Mike Borassi, a personal chef from Marina Del Ray CA
Monica Padilla, a law student from San Diego, CA
Natalie White. a pharmaceutical sales rep from Van Buren, AR
Russell Hantz, a oil company owner from Dayton, TX
Russell Swan, a attorney from Glenside, PA
Shannon “Shamo” Waters, a sales rep from Renton, WA
Yasmin Giles, a hairstylist from Sherman Oaks, CA

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Ok did anyone swear and throw popcorn when Woo Hoo picked Tony (giving JN the instant, no sweat win)

•••
Ok did anyone swear and throw popcorn when Woo Hoo picked Tony (giving JN the instant, no sweat win)

I thought... what a moron.

You not Woo!... no I mean Woo not You!

He can now write the "Book of Woo!" on how integrity lost me a million dollars and make a couple of million.

•••
I thought... what a moron.

Yeah that Tony....or Woo I hope you meant a survivor player LOL

I got to get my pop icons on this computer again

•••
•••
Can you post the full set?

Ill do that, but I need to do it at a convent time.

The Book of Woo lol that's a good one. Woo will get brought back on a future season, which is worth 100k in future free "survivor cruses ship tours" and base payment' (I know the Big Brother house guests get 13k just for walking into the house, so survivor people get 20-30k)

Kass and Tony will be asked back. Spencer for sure.

I hope Lady Cop comes back, She is half cop half nut case

Last edited:
•••
Ill do that, but I need to do it at a convent time.

The Book of Woo lol that's a good one. Woo will get brought back on a future season, which is worth 100k in future free "survivor cruses ship tours" and base payment' (I know the Big Brother house guests get 13k just for walking into the house, so survivor people get 20-30k)

Kass and Tony will be asked back. Spencer for sure.

I hope Lady Cop comes back, She is half cop half nut case

I think there needs to be a ladies only Survivor. Beauty vs Beauty.

•••
I personally am hoping for "Hot Secretaries Survivor " (castaways that don't want to beak a nail) But there would have to be some male secretaries for Miss.

6444221-a-male-office-worker-answering-the-phone-and-looking-at-a-computer-monitor-in-a-customer-service-cen.jpg

•••
•••
Woo hoo?

johname, did you see the preview for the new one?

•••
•••
Blood and Water.... II... your favorite series... lmfao

•••

•••

•••
Blood and Water 2
Your favorite series... lmfao

•••
Having problems posting... lol

•••
Too early to go back to B vs Water

•••
I for one don't believe that Woo would've won it either way, regardless of what the half-wits in the jury might have claimed. Truth is that after the first few seasons back in the days, the jury started being very careful of how they are perceived too. So the trend went towards voting from the least conflicting and pleasant people to the ones that "play the game the hardest". And Woo was a brilliant example of that. I believe that many people on the past juries still hold a little spite and revenge thoughts but they cannot afford to show that on Live TV. So they do the logical thing - going for the safest route and voting for the person that did "the moves", because it shows they "love the game". Whether that is right is a matter of perception, but it does change the overall gameplay. There aren't the slick tacticians who do their best to not only execute moves but also cover their tracks. Now its all about the chaos - the more havoc you create, the better chance you have at the end. So people like Woo would never stand a chance because they are not adaptive to that new mentality ;)

•••
Russel changed the game, now there always at least one person each season that does two maneuvers. 1) Search for the idol even if you don't know there one out there. 2) Cause a ruckus just for the sake of stirring up the pot. Russel was also famous for if you even breath his name in a bad way, you're going next, even if it messes up the power group's plan. I though Kasses 'chaos' was a bit lame. Her physical game didn't exist. Her comebacks in comps where only when there was a few players and because of puzzle pauses. When she flipped off a player that was out of the game and left graciously, that's someone I would want to go up against. But she might have got female votes in the end.

I didn't like Spencer's pleading to the jury for Tony. Should be that you only talk to the finalists

•••
I didn't like Spencer's pleading to the jury for Tony. Should be that you only talk to the finalists

Yeah, what was up with that? When did he and Tony became such good buddies (or such bitter enemies with Woo) so that he would so openly vouch for him? Indeed should be against the rules as this can be a decision-changer if it comes from someone respected in the jury.

•••
BUMP BUMP BUMP.....

Time for the picks to be made!

104953_d1022b.jpg

I'll take the little shorty on the left with the black top and the dude in the red shorts can be on my team too.

•••
survivorbloodwater9.jpg
survivorbloodwater8.jpg
survivorbloodwater7.jpg
survivorbloodwater6.jpg

survivorbloodwater5.jpg
survivorbloodwater4.jpg

survivorbloodwater3.jpg
survivorbloodwater2.jpg
survivorbloodwater1.jpg

She looks fake close up... I changed my mind...but I want Johname to have Social Jill

•••
Old dude with orange shorts..girl with red dress. lol hoping this is not a serious pick!

Yellow bikini... Social Jill?

•••
Old dude with orange shorts..girl with red dress. lol hoping this is not a serious pick!

Yellow bikini... Social Jill?

Red Dress got changed between shots, wonder why?

It's not the real Social Jill, but close enough for TV work

•••
The two pretty boys have Miss tattooed somewhere on thier bods lol

I think watching the first episode then picking

Remember what I said in the past. Themed Survivor = Less hottys. This season is more proof

Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back