Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Read the following carefully:
Watch the first episode of Survivor and decide who you think will be the winner
of this season's show. I will be giving to the winner of this contest 500 NP$.D-:
There is a limit to the number of entrants since each NPer can only have 1 pick.
You must be the first to post the name of the Survivor contestant and no one else
can choose the same after. You must post your choice after I've made my pick (in
an attempt to win my own NP$ back :P).
I will post my pick sometime between 18-24 hours after the time of this post.

Here is a list of the Survivor contestants:

Ashley Trainer, a spa sales rep from Maple Oak, MN
Ben Browning, a mixologist from Los Angeles, CA
Betsy Bolan, a police officer from Campton, NH
Brett Clouser, a T-shirt designer from Calabasas, CA
Dave Ball, a fitness instructor from Los Angeles, CA
Elizabeth Kim, a urban planner from New York, NY
Erik Cardona, a bartender from Ontario, CA
Jaison Robinson, a law student from Chicago, IL
John Fincher, a rocket scientist from Santa Monica, CA
Kelly Sharbaugh, a hairstylist from West Hollywood, CA
Laura Morett, a office manager from Salem, OR,
Marisa Calihan, a student from Cincinnati, OH
Mick Trimming, a doctor from Los Angeles, CA
Mike Borassi, a personal chef from Marina Del Ray CA
Monica Padilla, a law student from San Diego, CA
Natalie White. a pharmaceutical sales rep from Van Buren, AR
Russell Hantz, a oil company owner from Dayton, TX
Russell Swan, a attorney from Glenside, PA
Shannon “Shamo” Waters, a sales rep from Renton, WA
Yasmin Giles, a hairstylist from Sherman Oaks, CA

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.

This was all about that Baylor girl. Got to keep Baylor lol

My intuition for troublemakers strikes again! :rolleyes:

And Johname...why are you waiting so long to make picks? Isn't this supposed to be done pregame and not midgame? :D

•••
And Johname...why are you waiting so long to make picks? Isn't this supposed to be done pregame and not midgame? :D
just my two cents (American)..stat wise when johname picks, he picks the losers.. So I prefer his method of picking. Lol

•••
Oh come on, am I invisible? - I already picked Baylor and Wes so... :P

And Drew, boy oh boy, at one point he did seem like he had a genuine sneaky plan which took no more than 15minutes to turn into a huge disaster. When will they ever learn... :D

•••
Oh come on, am I invisible?

No you're new to the NP Survivor game.

We don't honor random early, just tossed out, picks.

Post #4205 was the first post of this season asking for picks, And picks are through pm's

PM me a list of survivor contestants from most desired to least. And we will try to give you people on the higher end of your list

•••
No you're new to the NP Survivor game.

We don't honor random early, just tossed out, picks.

Post #4205 was the first post of this season asking for picks, And picks are through pm's

PM me a list of survivor contestants from most desired to least. And we will try to give you people on the higher end of your list

Ah, no worries, seems I just misunderstood the rules. Last season I just picked two random names and that was it. Still, I can just remain in the discussion and let one "I told you so" slip if one of those two accidentally wins it (although playing this game with myself for some seasons proved that I am not great at picking either) :)

•••
Not sure what I am doing ..just wild guesses

Yet you are the all time BB NP champ lol

For some crazy reason I thought they were going to merge yesterday. They instead made two new tribes.

One tribe has to trade something next week for food

Not sure what not so good looking Ken and Barbie were thinking last night. It was so obvious that the back woods fire fighter was joining Baby Baylor and three time divorcee mom.

•••
The plan is we let one more person get voted off (This W Wednesday) Then players will be handed out.

•••
Well, not sure if the trade was fair to the overall rules. Sure, Jeff stripped them down from anything except a machete, a pot and a flint and, sure, just like in Murphy's Law it started raining the very same day. But overall they got the better end of the stick. A full bag of rice means they can safely stuff themselves with food, survive a few more days and then go to the Merge, full and happy. If you can't portion your food - you starve and hope for a food challenge and that is that.

And how could you have 4 elements left to piece in a puzzle and breakdown completely is still beyond me. The Coyopa Curse continues :)

•••
Speaking of Jon

The other John. I got a very strong feeling the girl in that relationship is the brains lol

•••
I thought they both were 'John'

So I looked it up, There both John

•••
so I may change my picks....

Need to pm me your new picks by Tuesday if you are changing them. Picks will be assign before I see the next show

•••
I forgot to finalize the picks, and I don't want to do it last minute on show day, so we will go one more show, then you are stuck with who you get

•••
I forgot to finalize the picks, and I don't want to do it last minute on show day, so we will go one more show, then you are stuck with who you get

Poor ol' Julie doesn't have another show to decide what she wants to do :D

•••
She knew the taking of trail mix will never be forgotten, so might as well spend the night in the Hotel

•••
She knew the taking of trail mix will never be forgotten, so might as well spend the night in the Hotel

Speaking of which I am not quite familiar with the term "trail mix" - seemed like a bunch of mixed nuts for me, I guess I am pretty close as someone in the show mentioned nuts :D

But the trail mix was just the last straw for her - she was largely useless anyways, the weather was hard on her and it didn't take long for her to show that she is a completely dependant woman, both in the show and in life :)

•••
she was largely useless anyways

Remember those guy players dont have a tv or an internet connection lol

Trail mix is also meant to be tasty, like rasins dry fruit. Totally awesome after a couple weeks of rice

•••
Trail mix is also meant to be tasty, like rasins dry fruit. Totally awesome after a couple weeks of rice

In my book that is far from tasty (not being a juicy steak) but yeah, after weeks of teaspoons of rice, this would probably look like a steak to me too :D

•••
Why are they never eating all that free fish? Great big ocean on their doorstep!!

I don't understand LOL

•••
Ha Ha yeah I remember Rupert - one of them can surely catch a fish - tree spear? I dunno
but if it was me - geez those monkies are starting to look good [hehe] j/k

•••
crabs all over the place probably lobster too - lol what a feast they are missing

•••
Whether I am stuck with the mother or daughter is no biggie for me ;)

Mommy been divorced three times so hide half your stuff lol

•••
I got this feeling Missy and Baylor hate Keith so much that they will never work with him

I kind of don't like the idea of a state beauty pageant winner also winning a million. So I might be cool with not winning this contest.

•••
Everyone still has a player, so a successful season

I think Nat made a big mistake going against the plan.

There nobody on the Island I really want to see win. I was kinda pulling for Keith but his stupid move last week is hard to forget.

Jack=beauty queen
Baylor=nutz
Missy=hasn't met a guy she couldn't divorce
Keith=no game beyond comps
Nat=two faced
Jon=Has beauty queen girlfriend

I am thinking I want Baylor to win. She might grow out of her nuttiness lol

•••
..how does Briguy do it?
simply put.. I developed a algorithm based on the binary numbers of each player name, city and age..then I factored in the distance between eye pupils ( closer equal lower score)...then I factored in the protrusion of the forehead ( more equal less score)....then I combined all the data onto Pascal flow chart, (last year was Fortran and the year before it was Basic), filled out the punch cards, inserted into my IBM 7070...then I took the print out..pasted it onto a bulletin board, throw two darts and whatever name was closet to a dart was my pick..

Thanks for the updates!

•••
Briguy Update:

GD's girl decided she wanted to keep Briguy's Guy A (because she wants to use him to vote out Briguy's Guy B next week). So she votes off Miss's boy with the long hair

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back