IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Read the following carefully:
Watch the first episode of Survivor and decide who you think will be the winner
of this season's show. I will be giving to the winner of this contest 500 NP$.D-:
There is a limit to the number of entrants since each NPer can only have 1 pick.
You must be the first to post the name of the Survivor contestant and no one else
can choose the same after. You must post your choice after I've made my pick (in
an attempt to win my own NP$ back :P).
I will post my pick sometime between 18-24 hours after the time of this post.

Here is a list of the Survivor contestants:

Ashley Trainer, a spa sales rep from Maple Oak, MN
Ben Browning, a mixologist from Los Angeles, CA
Betsy Bolan, a police officer from Campton, NH
Brett Clouser, a T-shirt designer from Calabasas, CA
Dave Ball, a fitness instructor from Los Angeles, CA
Elizabeth Kim, a urban planner from New York, NY
Erik Cardona, a bartender from Ontario, CA
Jaison Robinson, a law student from Chicago, IL
John Fincher, a rocket scientist from Santa Monica, CA
Kelly Sharbaugh, a hairstylist from West Hollywood, CA
Laura Morett, a office manager from Salem, OR,
Marisa Calihan, a student from Cincinnati, OH
Mick Trimming, a doctor from Los Angeles, CA
Mike Borassi, a personal chef from Marina Del Ray CA
Monica Padilla, a law student from San Diego, CA
Natalie White. a pharmaceutical sales rep from Van Buren, AR
Russell Hantz, a oil company owner from Dayton, TX
Russell Swan, a attorney from Glenside, PA
Shannon “Shamo” Waters, a sales rep from Renton, WA
Yasmin Giles, a hairstylist from Sherman Oaks, CA

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
BB ends and Survivor begins... i see DU is all over barfie - I want that big dude
with the stick in his shorts teehee

•••
So are they doing family relatives this time around too? Interesting...

I will be taking "Funny looking guy with pink(ish) shorts" that poses with his dad and "Slightly big nosed girl with pink swimsuit" that seems to be with her sister. Never go with the buffs and hotties :D

•••
BB ends and Survivor begins... i see DU is all over barfie - I want that big dude

Good for shelter....
erection-tent.jpg

•••
Taking it that none of the contestents have name?

•••
I don't want the stick guy after all [stamped it double stamped it no take backs]

•••
Taking it that none of the contestents have name?

There are actually but naming them will take all the fun from trying to describe them ;)

•••
Ok, so I just watched the Premiere episode and I can easily see one of the gay guys going way into the final stages. They both do seem the "outdoor" time and gays rarely have a problem with the social game in such reality shows (scratch Colton from that) :D

•••
And Andy won big brother and Regan and Frankie did extremely well in their BB seasons

•••
I want that big dude

lol I guess you want John

Baseball's John Rocker

His net worth is 2.5 million. Never pick millionaires in survivor

•••
survivorbloodwater9.jpg
survivorbloodwater8.jpg
survivorbloodwater7.jpg
survivorbloodwater6.jpg

survivorbloodwater5.jpg
survivorbloodwater4.jpg

survivorbloodwater3.jpg
survivorbloodwater2.jpg
survivorbloodwater1.jpg

She looks fake close up... I changed my mind...but I want Johname to have Social Jill

Ok, so I just watched the Premiere episode and I can easily see one of the gay guys going way into the final stages. They both do seem the "outdoor" time and gays rarely have a problem with the social game in such reality shows (scratch Colton from that) :D
okay who are we referring too..3rd lady, 2nd last, last?

•••
The pale dude with the horizontal strips

•••
•••
I will be watching this week...question is, who do I have?

•••
I think we should get a few of the dummys voted out first

The funny thing was I some how thought there was redemption island in this season. I was waiting for the girl that got voted out the first show to fight the gal voted out last show. Then realised they are both permanently gone

There are two Johns on survivor lol

•••
The pale dude with the horizontal strips
Thanks
That question wasn't directed @ me I s'pose ;)
well kinda.. I hardly watch TV so to keep up to date and not use google... I ask question like that one, sure not trying to be a smart/dumb azz. Plus always like knowing what going on lol..

•••
Thanks
well kinda.. I hardly watch TV so to keep up to date and not use google... I ask question like that one, sure not trying to be a smart/dumb azz. Plus always like knowing what going on lol..

Ah, no worries, just asking because my quoted comment was about the gay guys and not any of the girls :)

•••
I think we should get a few of the dummys voted out first

The funny thing was I some how thought there was redemption island in this season. I was waiting for the girl that got voted out the first show to fight the gal voted out last show. Then realised they are both permanently gone

There are two Johns on survivor lol

Haha, same here. Was expecting Redemption Island, kinda moves it around a little with the extra comps.

Surprisingly none of the girls (I just realize that they started 8 against 10 guys) looks prepared for the social game and they look pretty easy to pick out. And what about Val's plan to lie about having not 1, but 2 idols? And some people actually falling for that? My oh my, and those are supposed to be the smarter ones. Maybe I spoke too soon about the Decay and Fall of the Buffs and Hotties :D

•••
Ah, no worries, just asking because my quoted comment was about the gay guys and not any of the girls :)
yeah tried to change the girls part to guys after the next day...couldn't edit it. Getting to be the "king of typos" on my cell lol

•••
I will be watching this week...question is, who do I have?

Seems that mine are Wes and Baylor (knowing their names now, yay). However it looks like Baylor won't stick around for too much time if she continues like that :)

•••
I have watched seasons where I only knew 2-4 castaway's name when there is 10 or less people left. lol

Let me try now.

I know J. Rocker
The old guy is Dale
I only remember Baylor because I couldn't believe her friend wrote her name down as a 'strategy'

I refer to J Rocker's girlfriend as J Rocker's hot girlfriend

And there another John

And that's about it.

•••
I have watched seasons where I only knew 2-4 castaway's name when there is 10 or less people left. lol

Let me try now.

I know J. Rocker
The old guy is Dale
I only remember Baylor because I couldn't believe her friend wrote her name down as a 'strategy'

I refer to J Rocker's girlfriend as J Rocker's hot girlfriend

And there another John

And that's about it.

Haha, to break the myth of my awesome memory, I just saw their names from the CBS website. I know no more than 2-3 by heart :)

Last edited:
•••
Johname why are you waiting so long for picks?

Answer: How many of you wanted John R because of how big he was? I saved you from getting a dodo lol

They will so regret kicking him off, you don't kick off the bull of the group this early.

This was all about that Baylor girl. Got to keep Baylor lol

•••

This was all about that Baylor girl. Got to keep Baylor lol

My intuition for troublemakers strikes again! :rolleyes:

And Johname...why are you waiting so long to make picks? Isn't this supposed to be done pregame and not midgame? :D

•••
And Johname...why are you waiting so long to make picks? Isn't this supposed to be done pregame and not midgame? :D
just my two cents (American)..stat wise when johname picks, he picks the losers.. So I prefer his method of picking. Lol

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back