Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Read the following carefully:
Watch the first episode of Survivor and decide who you think will be the winner
of this season's show. I will be giving to the winner of this contest 500 NP$.D-:
There is a limit to the number of entrants since each NPer can only have 1 pick.
You must be the first to post the name of the Survivor contestant and no one else
can choose the same after. You must post your choice after I've made my pick (in
an attempt to win my own NP$ back :P).
I will post my pick sometime between 18-24 hours after the time of this post.

Here is a list of the Survivor contestants:

Ashley Trainer, a spa sales rep from Maple Oak, MN
Ben Browning, a mixologist from Los Angeles, CA
Betsy Bolan, a police officer from Campton, NH
Brett Clouser, a T-shirt designer from Calabasas, CA
Dave Ball, a fitness instructor from Los Angeles, CA
Elizabeth Kim, a urban planner from New York, NY
Erik Cardona, a bartender from Ontario, CA
Jaison Robinson, a law student from Chicago, IL
John Fincher, a rocket scientist from Santa Monica, CA
Kelly Sharbaugh, a hairstylist from West Hollywood, CA
Laura Morett, a office manager from Salem, OR,
Marisa Calihan, a student from Cincinnati, OH
Mick Trimming, a doctor from Los Angeles, CA
Mike Borassi, a personal chef from Marina Del Ray CA
Monica Padilla, a law student from San Diego, CA
Natalie White. a pharmaceutical sales rep from Van Buren, AR
Russell Hantz, a oil company owner from Dayton, TX
Russell Swan, a attorney from Glenside, PA
Shannon “Shamo” Waters, a sales rep from Renton, WA
Yasmin Giles, a hairstylist from Sherman Oaks, CA

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
How does this impact moi?

Not much concerning moi's NP survivor game

d631.jpg

You gonna watch it on

Ultra high definition tv?

YES of course lol

vhe2.jpg

•••
This looks like the best elimination yet :D

Love when the "controllers" loose their control, makes it more exciting to watch :gl:

I'm gonna win anyway :p

•••
I cant either.

One things clear Monica thinks she can beat Geivus and Tyson

•••
•••
We have a winner!

mis_chiff wins Survivor Fall 2013

She had the winning horse the whole race lol Tyson was the only one finding idols and was deciding who left each week. Monica never had it in her to do something about it.

Survivor been renewed though 2015 so DU is stuck with us for a few more years

Briguy honorably made the finals with his very first pick of Gervise.

Congratz Miss!

•••
I might as well send two guys from the beauty camp to miss now.

lennco your getting closer to being in the big contest

Bizbot disappeared without a word, will need to give a shout out if he wants in.

---------- Post added at 01:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 AM ----------

Not much dripping here, summer will suck if it doesnt start raining more

•••
Wow this worked out, Everyone gets there top two. No overlap:

DU: Garrett Adelstein and LJ McKanas

Briguy: Cliff Robinson and J’Tia Taylor

Miss: Jefra and David(Samson) from Brains

Ill have to hear how to pronounce J’Tia lol

•••
I guess I better let Briguy know he lost another player. Cliff Robinson voted off last week.

New show Tomorrow.

•••
Briguy Update:

For the first time in like 3 weeks Briguy didn't lose a player lol

•••
woo hoo!!

Go Woo!

DU takes advantage of me forgetting to hammer this before I went to bed last night. The auction continues

---------- Post added at 03:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 PM ----------

there were a couple of gratuitous boob angles last week.

LOL yeah I notice two 'beach runs' by Morgan last week. I think the producers figured they better use her while they got her.

I miss my lady cop and her cute chimpmunk face

DU leads by 177

---------- Post added at 05:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 PM ----------

Briguy update. Briguy did not lose a player this week.

Current players in game:

DU: ------

Briguy: Tasha

Miss: Jefra and Trish

Johname: Woo

People not picked:
Tony, Jeremiah, Spencer Kass,

Last edited:
•••
msytic_pop.gif

As per written on a frail papyrus scroll:​

Congratulations Mis-Chiff You have won Mystic-POP. Mystic-POP is carved from imperial jade from deposits of the Liaoning province in China. Mystic-POP is adorned in gold accents and a donkey tail hair woven loincloth. Legend has it that female penquins have been trying to peek under Mystic-POP's loincloth for over a millennium to confirm or deny ancient folklore concerning the POP family decendents.

The Mystic-POP artifact can be at any time traded for one person from whoever is available in the current NP Survivor game. The holder of the Mystic-POP can even interrupt an on going auction and claim the castaway as their own. May the wisedom of POP's forefathers guide you with your decision.

•••
•••
•••
17nps

Welcome to the survivor thread Rado_Ch

I have been following it for some time now, but with all those secret auctions, fancy games, psychology tricks, dramatic turnarounds and commotion I was just waiting for the right time to pop up :D

Checking the thread with a day delay tho, so I can avoid the spoilers until the next day when it appears in our torrent trackers ;)

•••
Briguy Update

Briguy lost his last player and is out of the contest

•••
From what I understand Tony can use his special idol on just the next vote. (proof would be why not save what's her name with a T) I know he cant use it to get into the final three

So

Kass Woo Spencer

One of those will go next

Which leave tony plus 2

Which leave Tony two good scenarios

1) win imunity into the finals
2) Have some one take him into the finals
3) Just vetoed off because everyone dislikes him more than DU on NP

Woo on the other hand has the opposite problem. No one wants to go against him in the finals

He probably has to win into the finals or go to jury

•••
Briguy wins Kass

Finals:

Kass Briguy
Spencer Miss
Woo Johname
Tony Johname

•••
Watched, was quite entertaining

•••
LOL Johname Wins Survivor Spring 2014.

He did it by grabbing Tony since he had all those idols in his pocket.

Bad news to you: Johname won

The good news is he has the cash to do the Big Brother contest which starts Wednesday June 25th

Briguy your Kass had a great chance of wining but Woo flipped and took Tony to the final. (bad decision for him but his Karate Kids students will respect him)

•••
•••
I for one don't believe that Woo would've won it either way, regardless of what the half-wits in the jury might have claimed. Truth is that after the first few seasons back in the days, the jury started being very careful of how they are perceived too. So the trend went towards voting from the least conflicting and pleasant people to the ones that "play the game the hardest". And Woo was a brilliant example of that. I believe that many people on the past juries still hold a little spite and revenge thoughts but they cannot afford to show that on Live TV. So they do the logical thing - going for the safest route and voting for the person that did "the moves", because it shows they "love the game". Whether that is right is a matter of perception, but it does change the overall gameplay. There aren't the slick tacticians who do their best to not only execute moves but also cover their tracks. Now its all about the chaos - the more havoc you create, the better chance you have at the end. So people like Woo would never stand a chance because they are not adaptive to that new mentality ;)

•••
Russel changed the game, now there always at least one person each season that does two maneuvers. 1) Search for the idol even if you don't know there one out there. 2) Cause a ruckus just for the sake of stirring up the pot. Russel was also famous for if you even breath his name in a bad way, you're going next, even if it messes up the power group's plan. I though Kasses 'chaos' was a bit lame. Her physical game didn't exist. Her comebacks in comps where only when there was a few players and because of puzzle pauses. When she flipped off a player that was out of the game and left graciously, that's someone I would want to go up against. But she might have got female votes in the end.

I didn't like Spencer's pleading to the jury for Tony. Should be that you only talk to the finalists

•••
I didn't like Spencer's pleading to the jury for Tony. Should be that you only talk to the finalists

Yeah, what was up with that? When did he and Tony became such good buddies (or such bitter enemies with Woo) so that he would so openly vouch for him? Indeed should be against the rules as this can be a decision-changer if it comes from someone respected in the jury.

•••
Taking it that none of the contestents have name?

There are actually but naming them will take all the fun from trying to describe them ;)

•••
Johname why are you waiting so long for picks?

Answer: How many of you wanted John R because of how big he was? I saved you from getting a dodo lol

They will so regret kicking him off, you don't kick off the bull of the group this early.

This was all about that Baylor girl. Got to keep Baylor lol

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back