NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Read the following carefully:
Watch the first episode of Survivor and decide who you think will be the winner
of this season's show. I will be giving to the winner of this contest 500 NP$.D-:
There is a limit to the number of entrants since each NPer can only have 1 pick.
You must be the first to post the name of the Survivor contestant and no one else
can choose the same after. You must post your choice after I've made my pick (in
an attempt to win my own NP$ back :P).
I will post my pick sometime between 18-24 hours after the time of this post.

Here is a list of the Survivor contestants:

Ashley Trainer, a spa sales rep from Maple Oak, MN
Ben Browning, a mixologist from Los Angeles, CA
Betsy Bolan, a police officer from Campton, NH
Brett Clouser, a T-shirt designer from Calabasas, CA
Dave Ball, a fitness instructor from Los Angeles, CA
Elizabeth Kim, a urban planner from New York, NY
Erik Cardona, a bartender from Ontario, CA
Jaison Robinson, a law student from Chicago, IL
John Fincher, a rocket scientist from Santa Monica, CA
Kelly Sharbaugh, a hairstylist from West Hollywood, CA
Laura Morett, a office manager from Salem, OR,
Marisa Calihan, a student from Cincinnati, OH
Mick Trimming, a doctor from Los Angeles, CA
Mike Borassi, a personal chef from Marina Del Ray CA
Monica Padilla, a law student from San Diego, CA
Natalie White. a pharmaceutical sales rep from Van Buren, AR
Russell Hantz, a oil company owner from Dayton, TX
Russell Swan, a attorney from Glenside, PA
Shannon “Shamo” Waters, a sales rep from Renton, WA
Yasmin Giles, a hairstylist from Sherman Oaks, CA

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I hope Rodney, Will and that other Sierra are final three... and that Rodney wins. That would mean someone needs a serious rethink on how the "game" works.

•••
I thought for sure I wouldn't hear about Rodney's Birthday this week. Wrong!

llc.gif

Going to do the contest totally different this season, more on that in another post.

Miss
Briguy
Rado
Johname
and someone else are in the game.
wonder who this "someone else" is....

•••
sur.jpg

POWER p1 o2 w3 e4 r5

Miss 1,6,11,16,21,26,31,36,41,47,52,57
Briguy 2,7,12,17,22,27,32,37,42,48,53,58
Rado 3,8,13,18,23,28,33,38,43,49,54,59
Else 4,9,14,19,24,29,34,39,44,50,55
Johname 5,10,15,20,25,30,35,40,45,51,56

This year people will be distributed by the luck of the draw.

The first number of the Powerball contest Saturday will me for Mike. After a NP member is assigned to mike, that members cant get another player. We will keep adding a number to the draw until a NP player without a player is assigned.

Once we get to Caroline (R 5th) she goes to the last NP player without a survivor player.

(results of the powerball are in numerical order so if your hoping to get Mike you will have to match the lowest powerball number the machine selects)

•••
^ Now that is a unique way of deciding the selection!
I guess the odds of 53 being the first number are astromonical..

•••
^ Now that is a unique way of deciding the selection!
I guess the odds of 53 being the first number are astromonical..

It would be 1 in 59 which is the same odds as getting a 1.

Now what would be amazingly cool would be if the numbers 1,6,11,16,21,26 came up :)

•••
It would be 1 in 59 which is the same odds as getting a 1.

Now what would be amazingly cool would be if the numbers 1,6,11,16,21,26 came up :)
Oh..never played it, thought the odds would be higher than that.

Guess I should have written the lowest
instead of the first because I assumed the draw had 6 balls and highest number is 59 and 53 is the first lowest number andt highest number was 59.
53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59 should be the only numbers that can come out...
It is all in the wording

Also 1,6,11,16,21,26 should be astronomical
.1 +5 = 6
6 + 5 = 11
11 + 5 = 16
etc

guess I will stick to my lotto max
http://www.olg.ca/lotteries/games/howtoplay.do?game=lottomax

•••
Today is Powerball Saturday!

I understood what you meant on the first reading briguy

•••
Today is Powerball Saturday!

I understood what you meant on the first reading briguy
lol....thanks since I been doing my own content..tend to over simplify things..guess I became Google's bitch..lol

•••
The Powerball numbers: 24, 29, 38, 48, 52

DU gets Mike
Johname gets Will (I lost)
Rado gets Serria
Briguy gets Rodney
Miss gets Caroline

•••
The Powerball numbers: 24, 29, 38, 48, 52

DU gets Mike
Johname gets Will (I lost)
Rado gets Serria
Briguy gets Rodney
Miss gets Caroline
Glad I didn't play...sure wouldn't have picked those numbers or any of these 2,7,12,17,22,27,32,37,42,48,53,58 lol
seriously thanks for your time!

•••
I ended up with the only player that has zero chance of winning, so there will be a payout this season lol
vc2.gif

•••
I ended up with the only player that has zero chance of winning, so there will be a payout this season lol
vc2.gif
Okay just me being me here... remember the year that GreenBay Packers won the SuperBowl (the selection given to me)..they had super high odds of winning but they beat the odds! Since I am not in that show, I have the real zero chance of winning lol

•••
Will (my player) sucked at everything, there too many votes over the survivor years for the player that 'earn it'. If it was just Rodney vs Will, I might have a chance, but throw in the third finalist and there is the winner. All my opinion lol

•••
vc2.gif

That is true. Everyone is a target but Will loses even to Rodney and Sierra. I kind of home Mike and Miss C both get knocked out still.

•••
Will (my player) sucked at everything, there too many votes over the survivor years for the player that 'earn it'. If it was just Rodney vs Will, I might have a chance, but throw in the third finalist and there is the winner. All my opinion lol

That is true. Everyone is a target but Will loses even to Rodney and Sierra. I kind of home Mike and Miss C both get knocked out still.
Going by the mentions, thinking my guy a good contender!

•••
Rodney has a great chance of beating my guy

•••

Will vs Rodney vs Sierra ...now there is an extra hard puzzle for you all. Its completely obvious by now that if Mike or Mama C gets to the final - they are in it for the win. But just imagine the final with the above three. Its honestly a toss-up of who was the most useless. I hate to say it but then Rodney has the most claims on who actually played the game. Might have been far from a brilliant strategy, but hey, he tried right? The other two I sometimes forget even exist... ;)

•••
•••
•••
You got it..flaunt it...woman want it..
.lol

•••
Rodney should be confined to the comforts of his home, he in no way knows how
to interact with people - his dad looked like he took a slap to the face when he blurted that out about his sister...

I felt bad for his daddy :(

But then - well you know what happened, and if you didn't see it yet - you are in for a shocker :p

•••
I cant believe he was so stupid not to build a high teepee

There was so moments where Rodneys daddy was looking at him like "shut up"

Briguy update, sorry your guy is out

•••
•••
No I am where you are. I am %92 percent sure you are going to win

Ok I was wrong

Last edited:
•••
The final is over and DU won.

I thought for sure Caroline would win.

The yahoo executive made it to the next season because of all the crying. She now has zero chance because she told everyone she was a millionaire. No one wants to give a million to someone that already has one.

CONGRATS DU for wining NP Survivor Spring 2015

And thanks to Mis_chiff for donating the prize money
vc2.gif

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back