NameSilo
Spaceship
Watch
Read the following carefully:
Watch the first episode of Survivor and decide who you think will be the winner
of this season's show. I will be giving to the winner of this contest 500 NP$.D-:
There is a limit to the number of entrants since each NPer can only have 1 pick.
You must be the first to post the name of the Survivor contestant and no one else
can choose the same after. You must post your choice after I've made my pick (in
an attempt to win my own NP$ back :P).
I will post my pick sometime between 18-24 hours after the time of this post.

Here is a list of the Survivor contestants:

Ashley Trainer, a spa sales rep from Maple Oak, MN
Ben Browning, a mixologist from Los Angeles, CA
Betsy Bolan, a police officer from Campton, NH
Brett Clouser, a T-shirt designer from Calabasas, CA
Dave Ball, a fitness instructor from Los Angeles, CA
Elizabeth Kim, a urban planner from New York, NY
Erik Cardona, a bartender from Ontario, CA
Jaison Robinson, a law student from Chicago, IL
John Fincher, a rocket scientist from Santa Monica, CA
Kelly Sharbaugh, a hairstylist from West Hollywood, CA
Laura Morett, a office manager from Salem, OR,
Marisa Calihan, a student from Cincinnati, OH
Mick Trimming, a doctor from Los Angeles, CA
Mike Borassi, a personal chef from Marina Del Ray CA
Monica Padilla, a law student from San Diego, CA
Natalie White. a pharmaceutical sales rep from Van Buren, AR
Russell Hantz, a oil company owner from Dayton, TX
Russell Swan, a attorney from Glenside, PA
Shannon “Shamo” Waters, a sales rep from Renton, WA
Yasmin Giles, a hairstylist from Sherman Oaks, CA

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
So was so not up for it! (Are we going with the SO jokes throughout the whole season or...?)

I have more expectations for Jenn, being more of a No Collar myself :)
I don't watch the show just rely on johname updates (or any other members) , therefore don't feel right to make So jokes..

•••
I don't watch the show just rely on johname updates (or any other members) , therefore don't feel right to make So jokes..

Show would have been better with So.

•••
It would have been better...So much So. The So'less Show is so so and soulless.

•••
Show would have been better with So.

I think you mean soooooo much better with So, even tho she was so-so. But do you think its now a little slow and she left her teammates in a woe? Ah...at least it doesn't snow ;)

•••
Soooooooo......

This week was kind of boring except we did learn that Dan is an absolute idiot, the chick from yahoo is an idiot, and we already knew that the dude from Boston was an idiot.

Next survivor will be the IQ survivor... Savants, Idiot Savants, and the Idiots.

That will be fun

•••
I like the Yahoo gal. Especially the "I am the opposite of a bomb"

Lets see Johname you can vote out the hot girl with the bathing suit barely covering the top of her butt, or the old bloated know it all mail man that always has his shirt off.

Rodney nutz.

•••
•••
•••
Yes she didnt last long.She was famous for that and fighting with crazy Phil. Very quickly looking at her bio the day I posted, she is a career tv person, so no surprise she got on a reality tv show.

•••
OK I been hesitate to post the next day because I know DU generally watches the show later 'on tape' and I didn't want to spoil the outcome. Then I end up forgetting to post later.

This strategy is clearly not working, so I'll chuck it.

WARNING DONT READ THIS THREAD IF YOU DIDNT SEE THE LATEST EPISODE

I was so pissed that Mike didnt save the yahoo girl, but I understand why he did it.

I never guess the mail man would last this long

Funny this last show was the first episode I started to learn Tyler's name

I hate it when players dig in others back pack. But the mail man should have know to hide the advantage somewhere

Not really rooting for any one player thats left.

•••
I hate it when players dig in others back pack. But the mail man should have know to hide the advantage somewhere

I really think that each player should be given a locker. Personal snooping is not right.

I knew he wouldn't play it. He was just trying to stir up the pot. He's A1 target as soon as he has no idol/immunity so would have been survivor suicide.

Will is a total ass. He's worse than Colton.

Tyler is boring.

Blue collars are all annoying.

I half want Rodney to win because that would destroy Survivor ratings and force a series reboot. There's no more real strategy to the show anymore.. win immunity find idols or participate in random game of voting roulette.

OK I been hesitate to post the next day because I know DU generally watches the show later 'on tape' and I didn't want to spoil the outcome. Then I end up forgetting to post later.
All caught up now. I have been out of town for a few weeks. Thanks for waiting... I don't come in here though not expecting spoilers so feel free to keep Briguy up to date ;)

•••
Playing the idol on the Yahoo girl would've been a shot in the foot and would've saved them for just one vote while distancing Mike from the others 6 left. At least this way he scared a couple and this will show Dan that his 6 strong alliance is not that strong and not that in his favor.

Like @johname this is the first season in a while that I don't have any favorites to win. Quality seems to be on the weak side this season and the very fact that Dan, Rodney and Will are still in with 7 people left speaks for itself.

Following the Survivor logic the strong factors (Mike and Whatshisname [turns out it was Tyler]) will cancel each other out and someone like Mama C will stroll through the final, bringing some baggage in the likes of Will for example. The other likely combination is Sierra+Dan if she convinces the mailman to start thinking independently for a change. :)

•••
I got so tired of hearing about Rodney's birthday.

•••
I got so tired of hearing about Rodney's birthday.

I don't think it will be the last you'll hear about it. It's my birthday (they're there a whole month its gonna be someones) so I deserve to get food and win a challenge, blah blah blah. I do want him to punch someone though - Survivor needs some violence.

I wonder if they'll bring Colton back for the next series. I would so vote for so to get a second chance to improve on her so-so performance.

•••
Colton will never be back-prediction

I so want so to get a second chance.

There was an Asian guy on my football team in high school. He had a two letter last name (I hope he reg the dot com if it was released LOL) When he found out we were going to get our last names on the back of our jerseys he asked "Since my last name is only two letters can I get my first name too?" He got the biggest no I ever heard lol

rl6.gif

•••
You mean his shirt had "N O" on the back?
I wonder if So is a domainer. She would have wanted to register so.so

•••
No no.

Is there a Dot what (I havnt heard) But that would be a great domain for So:

so.what

•••
so.wtf doesn't quite work.

This is my new favorite thread. I must just post here.

•••
This thread more calming than the now free for all #2 thread

I keep getting emails that it's Dot Club's birthday. Doesn't that mean the renewal bell weather report?

If so real hard up for money so.xxx

•••
•••
Rodney is the biggest crybaby I have ever seen on survivor
Who gives a crap if it's your birthday - it's SURVIVOR!!! not pre-school geeeeeesh

•••
Rodney is the biggest crybaby I have ever seen on survivor
Who gives a crap if it's your birthday - it's SURVIVOR!!! not pre-school geeeeeesh

But, but...you don't understaaaaaand...it was his birthdaaaaaay and he was sooooooo hungryyyy and he neeeeeever wins any challenges....and they all promiseeeeeeed....boo-friggin-hoo!!! :D

Right now Mama C is the only who can stop Mama C, she's got a bunch of morons waiting to kill each other and stacking more and more friends (or at least not stacking enemies) in the jury ;)

Sierra and Will are just...existing...

Dan and Rodney both think they got it all figured out but in reality everyone plays them like a fiddle and keeps them for the endgame with the jury. Especially Dan is progressively irritating with his firm belief he plays a good game and never looking around him.

Mike is much better in thinking in "game mode" but he doesn't pick his fights right. The last couple of episodes he accepted the role of the target and seemed to stop scrambling and pinning people one against the other. Especially after his Fake Shiriin Immunity where Dan got 2 votes he never tried to reel him back in. If Mama C takes him out she should have a breeze in both competitions and social game.

•••
I thought for sure I wouldn't hear about Rodney's Birthday this week. Wrong!

llc.gif

Going to do the contest totally different this season, more on that in another post.

Miss
Briguy
Rado
Johname
and someone else are in the game.

•••
llc.gif

Going to do the contest totally different this season, more on that in another post.

Miss
Briguy
Rado
Johname
and someone else are in the game.

secrets and lies, love it!! LOL

•••
duplicate post with a big red Warning about the Database...what's up with that eh?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back