Domain Empire
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Read the following carefully:
Watch the first episode of Survivor and decide who you think will be the winner
of this season's show. I will be giving to the winner of this contest 500 NP$.D-:
There is a limit to the number of entrants since each NPer can only have 1 pick.
You must be the first to post the name of the Survivor contestant and no one else
can choose the same after. You must post your choice after I've made my pick (in
an attempt to win my own NP$ back :P).
I will post my pick sometime between 18-24 hours after the time of this post.

Here is a list of the Survivor contestants:

Ashley Trainer, a spa sales rep from Maple Oak, MN
Ben Browning, a mixologist from Los Angeles, CA
Betsy Bolan, a police officer from Campton, NH
Brett Clouser, a T-shirt designer from Calabasas, CA
Dave Ball, a fitness instructor from Los Angeles, CA
Elizabeth Kim, a urban planner from New York, NY
Erik Cardona, a bartender from Ontario, CA
Jaison Robinson, a law student from Chicago, IL
John Fincher, a rocket scientist from Santa Monica, CA
Kelly Sharbaugh, a hairstylist from West Hollywood, CA
Laura Morett, a office manager from Salem, OR,
Marisa Calihan, a student from Cincinnati, OH
Mick Trimming, a doctor from Los Angeles, CA
Mike Borassi, a personal chef from Marina Del Ray CA
Monica Padilla, a law student from San Diego, CA
Natalie White. a pharmaceutical sales rep from Van Buren, AR
Russell Hantz, a oil company owner from Dayton, TX
Russell Swan, a attorney from Glenside, PA
Shannon “Shamo” Waters, a sales rep from Renton, WA
Yasmin Giles, a hairstylist from Sherman Oaks, CA

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
hey where is johname?

I am still laughing at the long haired Drew

He the biggest survivor flame out since 'lady cop' last season.

In one episode he did everything wrong and got his butt sent packing

He threw the comp, bossed everyone in a game where people don't like to be bullied, talked 'smack' in front of his target, never had an army of allies. Later Drew.

I saved Miss from picking this dud lol

Anyone notice Drew staring at the hot girls ass while she walked passed him to vote his ass home?

sv2904km.jpg

drew-christy-survivor-blood-vs-water-2-voted-out.jpg

Julies' butt workout that got Drew's attention lol

julie-mcgee-john-rocker-girlfriend2.png

I understand why there is a dumbbell on her lap (not Rocker) but why are there pumpkins on her chest?

Oh and they merge next show

All of the above is the Briguy update of the week

Last edited:
•••
Lol....thanks again for the update.

•••
tall guy was a dik - glad he's gone :p

so who has who?

•••
Nobody has anyone yet. But if your ready to pick PM me your picks

Dale Wentworth
Kelley Wentworth
Alec Christy
Jeremy Collins
Val Collins
Julie McGee
Josh Canfield
Reed Kelly
Jon Misch
Jaclyn Schultz
Keith Nale
Wes Nale
Missy Payne (lol)
Baylor Wilson
Natalie Anderson
Nadiya Anderson

images

images

Last edited:
•••
Oh come on, am I invisible? - I already picked Baylor and Wes so... :P

And Drew, boy oh boy, at one point he did seem like he had a genuine sneaky plan which took no more than 15minutes to turn into a huge disaster. When will they ever learn... :D

•••
Oh come on, am I invisible?

No you're new to the NP Survivor game.

We don't honor random early, just tossed out, picks.

Post #4205 was the first post of this season asking for picks, And picks are through pm's

PM me a list of survivor contestants from most desired to least. And we will try to give you people on the higher end of your list

•••
No you're new to the NP Survivor game.

We don't honor random early, just tossed out, picks.

Post #4205 was the first post of this season asking for picks, And picks are through pm's

PM me a list of survivor contestants from most desired to least. And we will try to give you people on the higher end of your list

Ah, no worries, seems I just misunderstood the rules. Last season I just picked two random names and that was it. Still, I can just remain in the discussion and let one "I told you so" slip if one of those two accidentally wins it (although playing this game with myself for some seasons proved that I am not great at picking either) :)

•••
•••
Sent my picks... Not sure what I am doing ..just wild guesses

•••
Not sure what I am doing ..just wild guesses

Yet you are the all time BB NP champ lol

For some crazy reason I thought they were going to merge yesterday. They instead made two new tribes.

One tribe has to trade something next week for food

Not sure what not so good looking Ken and Barbie were thinking last night. It was so obvious that the back woods fire fighter was joining Baby Baylor and three time divorcee mom.

•••
One tribe has to trade something next week for food
so if no other tribe trade, they starve? Now that would be a real cut-throat move!

•••
The plan is we let one more person get voted off (This W Wednesday) Then players will be handed out.

•••
The plan is we let one more person get voted off (This W Wednesday) Then players will be handed out.
Sounds like a great plan, thanks for the update!

•••
I will be watching this Wednesday so I may change my picks....
woooooooooooo

•••
people can watch the W Wednesday show and then resubmit their pm picks

•••
•••
I will stick to my strategy and not watch the show lol

I was hoping you would change your strategy so I would have a chance of wining lol

•••
I was hoping you would change your strategy so I would have a chance of wining lol
Well, I am old school thinker..."If it ain't broke..don't fix it!"

Last edited:
•••
Well, not sure if the trade was fair to the overall rules. Sure, Jeff stripped them down from anything except a machete, a pot and a flint and, sure, just like in Murphy's Law it started raining the very same day. But overall they got the better end of the stick. A full bag of rice means they can safely stuff themselves with food, survive a few more days and then go to the Merge, full and happy. If you can't portion your food - you starve and hope for a food challenge and that is that.

And how could you have 4 elements left to piece in a puzzle and breakdown completely is still beyond me. The Coyopa Curse continues :)

•••
That trade the tarp for rice was just that one dudes plan to keep Julie "warm" at night lol

•••
Big Jon's ghost still roams around I guess :D

•••
•••
Speaking of Jon

The other John. I got a very strong feeling the girl in that relationship is the brains lol

•••
Getting cocky mid-challenge and totally losing it seconds later - a priceless classic :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back