Dynadot

Free Anonymous Email Script

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Anonymous Email Sender 0.1 Beta 2
Note: Version 0.2 Will be released in a few weeks with TRUELY Anonymously Emails. With loggings, statistics, user accounts, and address book. Stay tuned.

EDIT I have removed all phrases that raised negative comments. It is now anonymous to the fullest extent I can script it.
WARNING: Use this script at your own risk. As it stands now it can be used by a malacious user to use your server for spam.

Post any suggestions or comments below.

File: send.html
Code:
redacted

File: send.php
PHP:
redacted

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
let me know when its up and running, the little kiddies love this script

•••
There is a way around that. Configure your mailserver to not send the headers, or simply foward the info to a true anon email sender

•••
Actually, I am thinking of putting a link for people to click to read their message OR creating on the fly image so that the message is embed as an image and no headers are sent.

•••
I would go with the image, clicking a link is no fun!

•••
You should allways do basic checks when accepting data via a form, even if not entering that data into a database.
Code:
$toemail = $_POST['toemail']; 
$subject = $_POST['subject']; 
$message = $_POST['message']; 

-//--------------------------//-

$toemail = strip_tags($_POST['toemail']); 
$subject = strip_tags($_POST['subject']); 
$message = strip_tags($_POST['message']);

strip_tags()

•••
GoDesign said:
You should allways do basic checks when accepting data via a form, even if not entering that data into a database.
Code:
$toemail = $_POST['toemail']; 
$subject = $_POST['subject']; 
$message = $_POST['message']; 

-//--------------------------//-

$toemail = strip_tags($_POST['toemail']); 
$subject = strip_tags($_POST['subject']); 
$message = strip_tags($_POST['message']);

strip_tags()
That wouldn't do anything because it sends a plain text email.

•••
Note: Version 0.2 Will be released in a few weeks with TRUELY Anonymously Emails. With loggings, statistics, user accounts, and address book. Stay tuned.

EDIT I have removed all phrases that raised negative comments. It is now anonymous to the fullest extent I can script it.
WARNING: Use this script at your own risk. As it stands now it can be used by a malacious user to use your server for spam.

Code:
redacted

PHP:
redacted
Strange website...

•••
•••

Code:
redacted

PHP:
redacted
can you Post a screenshot

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back