IT.COM

Free domains names and NP$ on Twitter!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

RJ

Domain BuyerTop Member
Impact
Starting today and several times every day throughout December NamePros and I will be giving away free domain names and NP$ on Twitter. Follow and win!

For those new to Twitter, it is an easy way to communicate and keep in touch with others through micro-blogging. Many other NP members and domainers are already tweeting.

It is also a great way to stay informed about upcoming NamePros events and community announcements.

All you have to do is sign up for an account at www.twitter.com and follow me at http://twitter.com/DomainBuyer

Cheers,

RJ

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'm new to this whole Twitter thing as well :)

It'll be great to have a second way to connect with other members!

mellowmasher said:
Following you and trying to understand :)

•••
•••
Thanx for the domain name RJ

Cheers
Corey

•••
•••
Won another name... Thanx RJ

Cheers
Corey

•••
I'm going to have to read the help section to work out what the hell I'm doing...lol

congrats Corey :)

•••
Thanks for the 200NP$ RJ :)

•••
•••
200 nps :tu: Thanks sweetie :xf.love:

•••
Thanks RJ for the 200 NPs! :)

Fabian

•••
weblord said:
on your twitter update "What are you doing?" just type @Domainbuyer anything you want to say.

You mean the message and then @Domainbuyer in the box.

•••
-fp- said:
Thanks RJ for the 200 NPs! :)

Fabian
I won 200 np's too! Thanks -Rj-

Yes, this twitter is new to me too.. Seems to be a great networking tool! Namepros sure is making a splash there. :wave:

•••
•••
nicedomains said:
I won 200 np's too! Thanks -Rj-

So, how did you reply to the message ?

•••
Charley said:
So, how did you reply to the message ?
On the right side of the message there is a star (not sure what exactly that does.lol) and a curved arrow. Click the arrow and it will automatically put @ and who you are replying to in the text box where you tell everyone what they are doing.. write your reply and update.. voila! you have replied!

•••
What is TweetDeck?

TweetDeck is an Adobe Air desktop application that is currently in public beta. It aims to evolve the existing functionality of Twitter by taking an abundance of information i.e twitter feeds, and breaking it down into more manageable bite sized pieces.

How does it do that?

TweetDeck enables users to split their main feed (All Tweets) into topic or group specific columns allowing a broader overview of tweets. The default columns can contain All Tweets from your timeline, @replies directed to you and direct messages. The GROUP, SEARCH and REPLIES buttons then allow the user to make up additional columns populated from the live tweet information. Once created these additional columns will automatically update allowing the user to keep track of a twitter threads far easier.

Additional Features

- Catch up with overnight global twitterings as TweetDeck stores all updates whilst running
- Continual status updates of TweetDeck and Twitter
- Resize TweetDeck as either an unobtrusive column, full screen or anything in between
- Especially useful running full screen on a separate monitor
- Filter tweets using the tweet text, username, source or timeframe
- Auto updates from the Twitter API

Source: http://www.tweetdeck.com/beta/

•••
nicedomains said:
On the right side of the message there is a star (not sure what exactly that does.lol) and a curved arrow. Click the arrow and it will automatically put @ and who you are replying to in the text box where you tell everyone what they are doing.. write your reply and update.. voila! you have replied!

Thanks for the reply. I'll try that out.

BTW, do you see 4 messages I posted. I clicked on @ replies , below home on the right side.

•••
Charley said:

BTW, do you see 4 messages I posted. I clicked on @ replies , below home on the right side.
You would have to follow me for me to see your messages. I am http://twitter.com/nametalent

:snaphappy:

•••
the star makes the public update your favorite and the arrow up means you will reply publicly.

to send direct messages (private messages)
type d+username+message
for example: to send me direct messages, i will type d weblord message here (140 characters)

here's the official twitter commands
http://help.twitter.com/index.php?pg=kb.page&id=75

Charley said:

•••
nicedomains said:
You would have to follow me for me to see your messages. I am http://twitter.com/nametalent

:snaphappy:

I guess only RJ can see it then.

How will I know if RJ updates it, instead of keeping the website always open ?

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
I just followed you RJ ! :D

•••
following you from Cuatrofb!

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back