Domain Empire

FreeDNR.com - Legal Paragraphs - Please Review

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi,

I have a new site and I would like to add rules, terms, prize information, and a privacy policy. I tried hard to make some up and they are noted below:

Rules:

-To enter the draws you must fill in your Full Name and Email (your IP Address and the date will also be submitted.)
-Each week you must re-enter to eligible to win.
-There is only one entry per household.
-Winners may keep entering each week.
-There is a new draw every week.
-Each draw only has one winner.
-A winner will be randomly selected from all eligible entries. The winner will be announced and emailed in 7 days or less.
-Once we have announced and emailed the winner she/he must claim their prize in 7 days or less. If the winner doesn't we will select a different winner. This process will keep going on until a winner claims his/her prize.
-Prizes aren't transferrable and there will be no substitutions.

Prize:

-The winner will receive the domain of their choice.
-The domain must have the .COM, .NET, .ORG, .US, .INFO, or .BIZ extension.
-Registration will be only for one year.
-The winner will get to pick a registrar out of NameCheap, GoDaddy, or eNom.

Terms:

By entering the contest you agree:
-to allow us to put your name, the domain you picked, the date you won, and the registrar you picked.
-that you are exactly 13 years old or older.
-that you will not enter more then once (entries will be thoroughly checked.)
-that FreeDNR.com or any of its representitives will not be harmed for any losses, damages, rights, claims in connection with these draws.
-that you are not a representitive of FreeDNR.com in anyway.
-that taxes for the prize(s) are your responsibility.
-that you agree to bound by all the rules and the decision of FreeDNR.com

Privacy Policy:

-We collect your full name, email address, IP address, and the date you entered our draw(s).
-We do not give away any of our users information.
-We only use your information to check if anyone enters more then once.

Please review them. If you could review them, then tell me what I should change or add it would be appreciated.

Thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
"We only use your information to check if anyone enters more then once." isnt actually necessary, since everyone can understand that by the second clause

•••
xyris said:
"We only use your information to check if anyone enters more then once." isnt actually necessary, since everyone can understand that by the second clause

Alright thanks for the tip!

*Thank you. (whichever moderator fixed the thread.)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back