Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
FreedomDaily.com
Registrar: GoDaddy
Renews on: Feb 13, 2025
High SEO Score of DA 55, PA 42, DR:45
Payment: Dan.com
Price: $2900 BIN

I have it listed at $9500 BIN, but the $2900 price is only for any member here.
DM me directly here to purchase it at the lower price.

I received multiple offers for over $1000, with $2800 as the highest offer this year that I turned down. Now I'm opening it up for sale again. I'm not interested in selling this under this price, as it's already discounted.

And don't forget that next year is a big presidential election year! Great for political Ads! The value will increase significantly next year!

This is a very low risk and high reward investment! The right person would be able to make over $25K either as a domain sale, SEO redirect, or full site selling Ads or Affiliate commissions. See description below.

Domain Description:

Freedom Daily can be a financial, health, political, or lifestyle site. This also can be a great marketing or advertising project for social media Ads, elections or financial freedom related products. Health products can include quit smoking, fitness, vitamins and many other versatile uses.

Plus as a bonus, this domain has a very high SEO Score of DA 55, PA 42, DR:45. The SEO score alone is worth more than the offering price.

A highly desirable short, brandable and easy to pronounce 2 word domain name. A must have domain name asset for any domain investor!

If it doesn't sell now, I'm raising the BIN price, it doesn't require renewal until 2025.

DM me if you are interested.

Thanks!
Richard

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back